Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
bryan mccloud chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
what a damn long chapter this is...took like an hour to read finish it...

what a damn good chapter man...
Emperor Andross chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
great to see you back Erico, with another monster of a chapter. When you finish this story, I hope you're going to sell it to Nintendo for Megabucks? JKJK

Loved all the SF quotes thrown in,

Great stuff.
Foxhound47 chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
I was afraid this story had died. I am glad to be proven wrong!
EX33 chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
O.O Oh naoo!

Well, action and humor is still wonderfully balanced, slippy still (somehow) kicks ass, and I am still in awe at your perfection.

No complaints here!
Hundredth chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Interesting how you shifted from a quick simulation into what'll be some kind of confrontation. I look forward to the rest of this tale. This is one of the most promising reads I've seen on the StarFox side of fandom. Very well done indeed.

Hundredth chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
["Fffffuck." She muttered.

"Command not recognized; please elaborate."]

Dear God, that was too funny. Loving the little touches of humor you add in to this story; although it's quite serious the tiny moment with that just made it all the more welcome and appealing to me.

I would add in more, but I feel I cannot as this story is quite phenomenal. Fantastic work.

Fara Phoenix418 chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
I finally had the time to sit down and read the past two chapters, and I of course wasn't disappointed. The story is still fresh, characters still developing nicely, and what a lovely cliff-hanger! Nearly made me chuck my Blackberry across the room lol!

A for pulling off a really great one without getting cheesy. But I think after this, we deserve a Teri/Rouke smooch.
Hundredth chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My, what a promising fic we have here. It looks like I dropped by the front page for SF stories and I happen to find this jewel.

Each character seems top-notch in your portrayal of the McCloud's future. I'm really loving how you're making each character seem...I would say "human" but that wouldn't work, would it? I love how bad Terrany is, less so loving towards Skip, but it's whatever. (I also noticed that in this story Fox's son's name is Max? I'd probably rather go with Marcus, but we still do not know which ending of Command is true.) Seriously. Great stuff you have here.

I can't say anything in terms of criticism as it would be moot for how far you are in this story. I can tell that I will really enjoy this story.

Emperor Andross chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
O.o

Good chapter, but what a cliff hanger...

But why do I get a feeling that Rouke's not out of it yet...
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 22 . 9/15/2011
Love it.

NOOOOOO! NOT ROURKE!
EX33 chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
Woo! Another perfect ten chapter! It's still a shame this story isn't getting the attention it deserves... Hell, this is a prime example of what fanfiction should be! When I read it, I feel like I'm reading a legit novel. Your characters are amazingly developed and fit right in to the SF universe while improving upon it in more ways than I could count.

And for more relevant info:

I am supremely glad that you have been developing the relationship between Terrany and Rourke while blending it with the absurd amounts of action. It amazes me that your characters are still developing this far in.

The scene with Grey and Milo also really made me think, which was beyond awesome.

I think this is significant... As always I feverishly await an update! Off to spread the word of this story... More!
Emperor Andross chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
Another top class chapter here, Erico.
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES TERRANY/ROURKE!

*cough*

Anyway, another great chapter. I'm very glad you updated, and hope you update again soon.

So, where to start...? I guess with the grammar and spelling, though we already know it's GORGEOUS. You switch your limited third person perfectly and seamlessly, and I absolutely love Falco again. x3

I always found Slippy pretty annoying, but now he's just EPIC.

You've gotta kinda feel bad for the Primals when you realize people's friends who are probably more like FAMILY are getting shot down, and the heroes laugh about it. They kill easily, but get killed pretty easily too. Then again, they've taken over the entire game-world we know and love and are openly trying to kill them, and you lose some sympathy.

Thank goodness that probe got shot down. My god, that would be just horrible. I mean, really. All that data right in the palm of their hands when we now know they're going to make an attack of their own? Thank goodness.

Awwww yeah, solo mission time (let the competition COMMENCE)!

Hound really shone here. Not bad for a Model K pilot, especially since he took down two and got help for the third.

Wallaby is just ADORABLE, and Damer's kinda like a less cocky Falco. I like.

YAY DANA. SHE AIN'T SUICIDAL NO MOAR. I loved her reaction with the mink, it was just so heartwarming. :)

Yay Milo! I love his bits. So precise and collected, it's a nice change from the usual cocky/rage-fueled/pride-driven POV's we usually get. But that last comment... Ergh, he's COMPLETELY RIGHT. D:

And we all know Starfox won. It's just so obvious. ):3

I hate Telemos but love him at the same time. He's getting some nice character development, but HE'S GONNA (try) TO KILL THEM!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ROURKE/TERRANY! I was smiling SO WIDELY the entire time! Just, eeee!

I hope Rourke doesn't die. *worry* :(c

OHMYGODHEISISN'THE.

~Fanaticofmanythings~
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I just clicked onto the Star Fox category and immediately my eyes caught the unique plot for your story and already I'm liking it.

Keep up the good work!
Fara Phoenix418 chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
Ok...I'm officially suffering withdrawals from this story.

I've tried a bunch of times to write a review that didn't sound like a teenage girl gushing over a Backstreet Boy, but could never quite manage it so I simply read through 20 chapters in silence.

But now so long with no update! Please don't make me beg! I'll start spouting phrases like "best StarFox fic of all time" and "dear God why does this only have 50-something reviews?" and "this fic plausibly institutes the upgrade and weapons 'draw' effect...are you kidding me?"

I've laughed out loud; I've cried; I've read breathless over some of the most fantastic battle scenes I've ever read; holy cow the characters actually develop and most amazingly of ALL - you've turned me into a Slippy fan! ME - who targeted that litte bugger every chance I got!

PLEASE...please update.