Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Glad to see this updated! Amazing chapter, as always.
Icarus Mouse chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Now this is unprecedented...

Whether the stars aligned, or the fact that it was updated, I have found a story that is so engaging, well thought out and impeccably well written, that the only thing that has compared to this level of enjoyment was the first time I had discovered this website and read my first ever story. Nothing else has come close to my high expectations, set by that first story. Some have come close, but never level with it.
Until now.
Do I care its set in a universe that I know little about? No. Do I care that all of the main character's so far are OC's? Nope. In fact, this is what I have been craving; someone who uses a universe with familiar characters that most writers are comfortable with, then shattering that barrier and starting their own tale within, with an all new cast. Sure, I've seen it done before, but never to this kind of detail, never to this quality, or to this level of engagement. It's drawn me in, paints an incredibly clear picture of what is transpiring within the chapter in my mind, and makes me never want to look away or stop reading. It's a sci-fi adventure that, in my mind, is on the same level quality of work as Eric Nylund's Halo books. Which to me, are some of the best sci-fi books I've read, and the only Fanfics I've paid actual money for.

This, I'm surprised, isn't on a bookshelf-but deserves to be. I would gladly buy this off a book shelf. This is a story I would recommend to anyone who's a fan of Sci-fi; never mind if they've never heard of the StarFox games, or all the character's are anthro's (To me, that's double the awesome points). Nope, I would say 'you want a good story, check this one out.' regardless of they're knowledge of Star Fox lore, this requires little backstory to hop in and read.

This is the level of writing I wish I possessed, the level of engagement and awesome that I wish my stories even have an inkling of. I'm...I'm sold, that's it, that is all there is to it. I'm sold!

You sir, have earned a review, a fan, a follower, and a favorite. Keep up the marvelous work!
I'm off to read this some more!
Foxhound47 chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Wow! Good work!
bryan mccloud chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
so a uber arwing that only terrany can pilot it effectively...lol.

i think if krystal is still alive...i can tell for sure she can pilot it at maximum capacity...lol.

if carl woke up, i am sure he would want to go rescue her(terrany) regardless of whether it is a suicide mission or not.
Emperor Andross chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Hmm, very bad news indeed. As ever, I'm curious as to just where this will go. It's good to see you back after a couple of month's break, and you once again did not disappoint.
Dante Okami chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
holy **** i cant wait to see what happens next... this is beyond epically tense
Jin Djan chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Why do you end it with a cliffhanger like this? You really keep us all waiting. I am amazed that this fic doesn't have more reviews! I found this and I read through it in one day, just burned through it. You should ask someone to do some fanart, or maybe a comic for this!
hinatalover445 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Best Star Fox story ever.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
random thoughts:

- If The Wild Fox ever gets a class name, it should be Krystal-class

- I have a feeling that this narrative could do well as a base for a computer game, with the action segments being gameplay and the rest fitting in nicely perhaps as semi-interactive story segments. About as likely as the hell freezing over, of course, but nice to ponder.
Emperor Andross chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
o.O
...
...
Wow.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I agree with another reviewer, this story really is epic! I've been watching it for awhile and it's easy to get immersed in the world you created because it's developed so well. It's hours of entertainment and can't wait for the next update!
Magus523 chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
All right, you've got my attention. This should be good.
Gamer mii chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
A bigger cliff hangar to end a cliff hangar, see you in 7 months.
Praktikus chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
O! Please don't keep us waiting that long next time with a cliffhanger like this! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this just blows my mind sooo good. You really are by far the best author on
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »