Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Enigma2Me chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
Had a pretty good feeling that "Terrany" they executed wasn't her.

Of course, now that they revealed where she is, I can see one of several outcomes:

1: Telemos escapes and saves Terrany out of his twisted desire to be the one to defeat her.
2: Telemos leaks the information to Star Fox somehow.

Though that does bring up the question of what happened to KIT...
Emperor Andross chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Another great chapter. Worth the wait! I'm curious as to how much more of this story there is to go? How far through is it? 60%? 70%? Anyway, more great work, keep it up!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
Keep it up, it was an awesome victory. Time to start with the task of booting those Primals out. Carl's character was allowed to shine during the battle as well. He wasn't impervious to the pressure, but, he didn't fall apart on his collected team. Wonder what's up next with the return of the Landmaster and whatever Rolfe is so happy about. Why do I get the feeling it might have something to do with Terrany and Telemos?
evafan002 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
not so much a review as a question tho i will say that this is awesome.. but anyway if there are/ were 48 model k arwings in the lylat system before the primals came then how many arwings of all types ie model a and c and so on were built in total?
mega-dark chapter 29 . 10/4/2014
Wow, that was a read. And the chapter title made absolute sense.

The paseing was great, the battle awesome, and the Independence Day reference was perfect. I couldn't ask for more (well I could, but I'm not).

More plot holes are dropping left right and center and I am guessing the next chapter will be mostly primals doing, whatever Geasbreaker is planning. I can't wait for the next chapter.
bryan mccloud chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
just run through the tiny space in between the shields...lol...if i am correct.

good chapter...can't wait for next chapter though...lol.
Emperor Andross chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
I'm guessing that some ships are going to be getting up close and personal with the saucerer as it comes out of hyperspace. Another great chapter, I'm curious as to where all this is going with the Telmos sub plot and all. And I'm curious as to how you're going to bring back Terrany successfully too.
Foxhound47 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Things are about to get good! Can't wait for the next update!
mega-dark chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
Wow this has been a great week for me when it comes to fanfiction.

But I digress. This is a solid breather chapter before the big "Independence Day" like battle. The people are the place, the plans spoken, and the enemy is coming.

I think the only thing this chapter may have been missing were some words from . I highly doubt the crew are going to put her on the ground with what they know could possible happen if they fail so I wonder what her thoughts are before the battle is joined.

Anyway, another solid chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Anonfox123 chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Speculation: Terra's extreme synch ratios and psychic ability /might/ have given KIT/Falco a place to jump to when the seraph bought it. Explains "really odd case" of seeming multiple personalities used to resist the torture.

And as has been revealed this chapter, I very much doubt that it was actually Terrany that burned. Can't wait to see where this goes and stuff. Just a warning though, if you make the enemy seem too powerful, anything the protagonists do to beat them will seem like a Deus ex Machina. Take the ending of ME3 as an example; the reapers were made out to be hugely powerful mysterious god machines, and then the ending/plot of ME3 seems like bullcrap because there is just no fighting that many stupidly powerful God Machines
BoredZero chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
...Damn.
halo11791 chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Beautifully done! Is it just me? Or the white-dyed vixen disappearing without reason and terrany a good coincidence? But other than that, it's a damn fine good story to, in my opinion, make even stories like divergent and hunger games have a run for their money.
Foxhound47 chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
One word: Wow.
Keep up the good work!
Landofdragons chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
Damn, I have to say, that was a great chapter. Now if only I didn't have to wait so long between chapters. The super saucerer reminds me of an Arms Fort (Armored Core 4 and For Answer) mixed with the death star. I hope to see that thing go down hard as the fate of all way too big mother ship style dreadnoughts. Also I want to comment on the execution but I don't want to do any kind of spoilers or do anything more than hint at something that I noticed. Thank you again for this story.
bryan mccloud chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
i am very certain that terrany isn't really dead yet.

i am to believe that she is somehow alive but somewhere...lol.

the summary of your story(not in any chapters but below the title itself) says it all that terrany is the protagonist of the story.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »