Reviews for In Your Arms
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
i have to say thanks, thanks for taking your time to write some stories about that day, not many people realize it is still a big deal, i want to write a fic on it but my mind runs blank, instead i show my respect by holding an unusual silence for the day, which is really hard, and i'm glad that you took an extra step and wrote three fics in honor and respect for those who lost their lives, however like you said in your first one, it did open our eyes to the terrorists, and maybe someday we will look back on it as a good thing, maybe if it weren't for that event more people would have died from other terrorist attacks, so thanks again for writing them.
Miko in training chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
great story and lovely centaments... i didn't loose anyone on that tragic day but i had to relive that day from a dream i had a few days before it accually happened... and before you say its wrong to say something like that... what i said isnt a lie... i can still hear the screams of the people as they fall 100 feet to their deaths, the roar of the fire and the crashing of the buildings as they come down. level by level.. those dreams are still in my mind and i live them every day... sorry if that depressing but thats what a lot of people feel that did loose someone that day... I want to say sorry to anyone that did loose some one and i hope you didn't loose anyone that day.. for we only have one life and we must live it everyday with or without the ones we care about the most... thats all i have to say... great story and i hope you do another one like it it is nice to know that people do care and are willing to show it :)
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very nice. Beautiful. Please update soon.