Reviews for Kiss of the undead
sorro chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
u cruel person. U enjoy torturing your readers by not updating this story for five years, don't you?

Well, why don't you load up the chopping block with our sad little heads?

Okay, I'm done being a sarcastic nitwit. You are a genius coming up with this original story of yours. I enjoy reading this immensely.
sousie chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
update
Lady Thypari chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
really good so fat, a few spelling and grammar mistakes, nothing drastic

characters are developed very well :) well done!

update soon!

Lady T
nancy chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
i think you should a couple of more chaptetrs to your story to tell the readers what happened to serena and darien after nicholas attempted to turn serena and i just wondering what is happening to serena i mean how did serena cure did ever tell darien that she loved him and found if he really loves her
allyoop chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
This was one of those kick-a$$ stories. I loved it. I loved the comedy and the romance. I was like a "Lois and Clark" crossed with Sailor Moon. You are an extremely talented person. Please submit more to the story soon. Want to read the ending.
grrroar chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
ooh! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens! Great job with the whole thing so far.. it's wonderfully written and the plot is..well wonderful! Please update soon!
starzstruck-1 chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
ERGH! PLZ dont tell me im going to have to wait for very long before you update... this story is awesome! Keep it going!

blessings

Chele
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Update. Now.
Lady Lysithea chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Great chapter!

So everything is out in the open, now.

Serena in someway has forgiven Raychel for all her past mistakes. Which in a sense is a good thing. One has to be forgiven at some point.

But that will truly never ease the guilt Raychel feels for what has happened. As for Demando he's in complete denial over the fact that Serena(Serenity) will never be truly his.

I especially, liked this particular part,

"yes. And it will continue to repeat until you realize that you and Serenity will never be good together."

"Define good."

This is where Nicholas' imagination lacked. She always needed to demonstrate something in order for him to understand and even then he refused to believe anything. Raychel picked up his wine glass and flung it into the fire. The flames roared to life before resettling.

"You two are like fire and wine. When you mix everything gets burned."

Nicholas rises from his seat and walks over to stand in front of her.

"That, my dear," he says gesturing to the calm fire. ". . . is called passion."

"It's called chaos."

"Just what exactly are you implying?" His annoyance was obvious. Good, she thought.

Raychel sighed. The demonstration didn't work so words will have to do.

"Your lust has confused your reasoning."

"Lust?" he said insipidly

"Yes. You desire something that you can never have and yet you delude yourself into thinking you can change fate when in reality this so-called passion you sense . . ." Raychel could feel his anger rising. ". . . is the passion between her and Endymion."

Demando needs to understand that one can never change what one can't cannot have.

But in the end he'll probably learn the hard way.

Anyways, looking forward to see what happens next. Until then.
marpoon chapter 9 . 8/26/2004
It's really interesting story. When will chapter 10 be up?
emmastarz chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
I LOVE IT! please write more and update soon!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
I like it and keep it up.
kringkring91 chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
wow! this is a great story! i luv it... please update soon.
serena79 chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
oh.. i really loved it! please send in the next chapter soon! i cant wait!