Reviews for Frozen
kei.graves chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I'm glad to see SOMEONE do .Hack/G.U! Love this pairing also! VERY nice. Though I hate you for not going into more details!
Taki-kun chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice story!

I love your style!

But Ovan, just leaving like that...

How cruel, poor Haseo :(

Anyway, I added this to my C2 community called 'Yaoi Fanfiction' (yes its a really original name lol)

If you want it removed, just post on the forum and I'll do so ASAP.
RyouSeiryuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
like ta see ya try data draining me hehe.. . this ficcy was NICE. capital letters, yo, capital letters. just enuff angst, not too much, but enuff 4 haseo's pain to show. u really put the pieces together well, i enjoyed this, thx 4 writing.
Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG!Goodness! there arent enough OvenXHaseo fics out there! It's not fair.

Reading one this good was a treat!

Now I'm going to go back and read it AGAIN!

~Hikaru

Yay! for my Haseo obsession!
be with you chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was great! So in character I was upset when Ovan left even though it is so like him, Great work!
destinymoon chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i loved it

if the game was like tis i'd play it 10 times
Wyvren chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Agreed, this pair rocks me socks X3 Love it to death, and you portrayed them so well (Something I fail at XD!)

Hope to read more from you :3

~~WW~~
Ara Catwing chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was wonderfully in-character!
DyingHerInnocence chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
It seems I forget to review this one.

Nice fic, though :D And nice idea~
Ouka chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This...is amazing...Ovan is so in character. Please more!
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wtf... you ended it there? T-T, that was so uncalled for. But you have inspired me to write my own OvanHaseo oneshot... that, and my firend brought it up and wants one XD. Lovely job.
jap0911 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OH GOSH.

This is just BEAUTIFUL! x3

OvanHaseo just roxx this world... 3 Always loving them especially when they have this x. Hahaha.

Nice work as usual, Lady Tzahra-san! _
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I LOVE O/H .D THANK YOU! and the one-shot was so sad! i know how he felt XD damn it Shino rules.

make more O/H!
Akumarayne chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
*squeal* Short but delicious. Id like to see you write something a bit longer though, or if not at least write more of this pairing.
Nijuu chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Didn't want to get data drained, so here you go!

Ovan was creepily in character, and it was very suspenseful. I would say that the whole scenario of "Shino died and you left us and it's all your fault" does get on my nerves at this point, but you probably didn't have much of a choice. You made it work. This is a good story.

w00t for Volume 3!