Reviews for Find a Way
Orihime-18 chapter 8 . 9/22/2021
I super liked this ichihime story..so cute and sweet..then isshin and ichi interactions were so funny...then the kurosaki’s relationship with hime is so adorable..it’s been 13 years already..does this story still have a chance? :)
RTZ chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
please ... update this fanfic ..
Flamedragonhime chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Go Ichigo! First kiss!
boho chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
So where is that partial lemon scene? Did I miss something?
Update, please and stop trolling, write big long hot lemon for once :p
boho chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Trolololololo :p
boho chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
So... Where is that "lemon" ? :/
bboho chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Aww no s*x during the stormy night? How sad ...
bboho chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Well Ichigo maybe is a lil bit talkative, usually it is Orihimes part, but chapter was great,hot and romantic
boho chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Wow I have read lots of bleach couples stories but this one is different, it is, how to say, so alive, I mean both, Ichigo n Orihime, are so simple, so human, their needs are so real, OrihIme is real woman, Ichigo is simple, with healthy, hot needs, but the most interesting thing is that he is very manly. Also very realistic portrayed, without perfection with looking if his jeans are without holes, just like every human.
Very realistic I almost felt that I am reading a short romance novel, not even Bleach.
The characters are very interesting, the dirty scenes are hot, all the details : put photos down and started to jerk himself lol that is what lots of people usually do hide all the faces lol :D I was giggling almost all the time especially from that moment when he was reading side effects and the moment when his dad came in, funny dialogues cool. Good story?
boho chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
update!
Bluepanda649 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Continue IT!
bleachbabe03 chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
wat-to-go!plez more! i hav to see what happens next!
Karen-kun chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Sweet. Now he calls her Orihime after I write my last review.

I feel like a jackass.
Karen-kun chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
... Why does Ichigo still address her by her surname?

They're going out, so shouldn't he call her Orihime?
CrossoversKittyKat chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
ok when you said it snowed "an inch" of snow and called it heavy?, an inch? as in single? that qualifies as...not enough to cover the sole of your shoes. ok maybe a foot in the first 25mins of the snowfall, that would be considered heavy, but a freaking inch! not even check some of the weather patterns for Alaska, and then rethink what is considered a heavy snow, damn even japan get's more snow than an inch.