Reviews for Opals And Amethysts
Xin3000 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
absolutly amazing... really not biased or anything... i think the story is building up very nicly... great story cant wait to finish it :D
Kuruk chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
(YAWN) Not for your story, of course! It's just 1:30 in the morning where I live! o.o

So, after having a nice long chat with my BFF and feeling my eyelids begin to droop, I decided to wait out the time it took my body to get that sudden energy rush by looking back at some of my stories... which led me to my reviews... which led me to yours... which led me to think 'Oh I'm such a lazy meanie I haven't reviewed Harvesty in FOREVER and I really wanna know what happens next with Aiko and Steiner and her DAD visiting and Nami and Taro and LE GASP (may I borrow this :D ?) I lightbulb went off in my head and I was all like 'Then go READ IT, you idiot'

So here I am. :)

And I must say things are getting dramatic! Spicy! Harvesty did I ever say that I love the way you make the narrarator have a little side conversation? The one about fashion had my laughing very loud... which probably isn't a good idea since I'll wake up my parents... o.O But whoa, this is getting interesting and I'm loving the way it's progressing. The way you make the Aiko/Steiner and Taro/Nami pairings seem unlikely makes me more and more anxious to see how they finally get together! I'm hooked! AH!

o.o Okay, I loved it. :D See ya. Sorry for this being uber long and most of it not even a review... sleep deprivation will do that to me... XD

Kuruk
like red on a rose chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Yes. thing's are geting good. I am so happy update NOW! I can't wait to see whats gonna go down.

Like red on a rose
Dark Wolfymon chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
MORE MORE MORE MORE!MY SOUL CALLS FOR MORE!
Cass The Homicidal Maniac chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
great story! please continue.
Authors Note1 chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
... You didn't curse but okay! And yay I fast update. And yay for Chuck Norris. And no Angst. As far as I can see. Great as always.
like red on a rose chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
FINALY! the update I've been wating for. I was very angry/sad during the wait but I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the update so now I am happy!

Authors Note1 chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
I think Pcochantus 2... I watched it with my little cousins okay! COME ON! IT'S BEEN MONTHS! AND NOW YOU MAKE A SHORT UPDATE! Nah. I'm just joking. It's worth it. I like this story a lot.
t11baf chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
Keep it up!This is awesome!So...I wonder what's gonna happen with a visit from the twins' dad?Such a mystery lingeering in this!Well,keep it up and update please 'cause I like your style :D

t11baf
like red on a rose chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
YES! your back :) ew swamp grass. but what had to be really weird is the fact that Steiner is still whering the dress lol

Kuruk chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
I am SO sorry that I have never read this until now! I love this fic, Harvesty!

I love Aiko! She's so sarcastic and funny and...oh God, too much. I was laughing through a lot of the chapters, let me tell you.

And a Steiner fic! I haven't seen many of those and I'm so happy that you're making one! There's so little of them, and you're adding much needed variety to the pot by making one!

Now... Steiner and Nami... RELATED? I never would've thought! But, it's really interesting and I'm hanging on your next update!

All in all, this is a great fic! I love it! Happy New Year!

Kuruk
like red on a rose chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
I had a question for chapter 12. How come griffin or muffy didn't relize that that was not Aiko. That has been bothering me for awhile!

like red on a rose chapter 12 . 11/22/2007
wow that was strange but in a good way if that makes sence. this story alwalys makes me laugh keep up the good work!
Under-Cover-Panda chapter 12 . 11/21/2007