Reviews for Unwanted Witch
Kitsune309 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I personally like taking the Witch Princess's side. You know, poisoning the harvest festival stew with toadstools and red grass, fainting periodically,littering, killing off a cow here and there. Yep, I'm a bad farmer, but I make a good living off of the excavation site, so I don't care. It makes the game more fun when the only people who still like you are you're husband and the Witch Princess, and you're husband only likes you 'cause you give him presents every day. Being naughty is much more fun than following rules!
Kitsune309 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yay! The Witch Princess is my favorite of ALL of the Harvest Moon characters ever. I was really sad when I heard that they took out the "Best Friends" feature in HM:DS Cute, which I have. If I could, I'd marry her in a heartbeat, no matter how many animals I had to kill off.
The Cupcake Master chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This whole chapter is made out of win!XD Witchy-chan's ranting rules!
MinawaKitten chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
“GO ON THEN! GIT OUTTA HERE WITCH! LEAVE THIS PLACE AND LEAVE ME TO MAH ANGST! I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT MAH ANGST!” Marlin shouted.

BEST

LINE

EVER.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Cool! I liked the way this was written, you've done it again Chicken Yuki! I laughed at Cliff's reaction to the Which, thinking that she would melt or something when she entered the church. Overall I think you did a good job with this and I'm happy that my story was able to lend you some ideas! M, save a watermelon sonw cone for me Minerva! A job well done!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hey!

So my story 'Misunderstood' was the inspiration for you to write this story? Cool, I'm very happy about that! I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy my story!

I'm I angry that you used some of my ideas? Definatly NOT! Actually, I feel quite honored about this. So feel free to use away!

On to the review! I liked what you did with this story so far. You did a good job with the Witch Princesses personallity, she's just a prankster, not evil. I liked how you gave her a conscious and the fact that she wants to apologize for her goof up is a nice touch. I did see several connections to my story in the confrontations with Marlin, especially Marlin's request for rain lol! Vesta, and Sebastain's conversation. I think you did a good job of adding your own creative spin on thses things as well as creating some new and interesting parts, good job!

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter! I must read how Mineral town will react to her! Cya then!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Very nice! I wonder who's she gonna ask for help? And you what? You made me want to walk into that Bar and slap Marlin or drag him out by his ear! Keep up the very good work!