Reviews for Selfish
russomaha chapter 1 . 2/26
As for auri mynonys' stories, I absolutely agree with you. On a side note, it's nice to see your work here, too. I already know and like your stories back from POTO fandom, so... is it natural to make transition from Erik/Christine to Grima/Eowyn? The way I see it, it is an evolutionary inevitability.
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow. I wasn't expecting to emotionally connect to Gríma, of all people. Your characterization of him was spot on, and it provided a deeper look at him that was very believable. The story was wonderful, I liked it a lot. :)

FUN FACT: Today I woke up and I didn't ship Gríma/Éowyn. Then in the morning I was thinking about LoTR, and I just wondered. So I checked the internet, feeling batsh*t insane for the pairing idea, hoping other people shipped it...BAM! I found all the fic here and I'm glad I'm not alone.

Because it was OTP at first sight.

...I ought to write some of my own one of these days. Your fic makes me want to! Kudos! :)
Deonanna chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wonderful! I only wish it was longer. Nonetheless, fantastic. Very hot! ;)
star-breaker990 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
*runs off to take a cold shower*

My god, Grima's got some ISSUES

And yet, in a bizzare way, I still liked it ... !
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ah goodness.

I loved this fic. Not nearly long enough! But enjoyable nonetheless. I was turned onto your by Auri Mynonys, and I love how your fics go hand in hand.
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Whoa.

My first thought while reading this fic was to leap up, shriek "PERVERT!" and hug the computer. This was, however, not feasible, as I am in the school library. So I settled for writing a review saying "I love this pairing, you're a good author. Be careful to proofread and stuff."
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
...I don't know why but I just love to read fanfics on these two...
Kim Rickman chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OMG, THIS WAS SO AWSOME!

And yes! I support Auri myself! Hooray for Auri!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
SEXAY!

Man, I've been missing my Grima/Eowyn smut...

*splashes cold water on face* Ahem. Anyway...

I like this. There's a couple awkward sentences and some grammatical errors, I think, but I like the concept of it.

I admit to being slightly disturbed by Grima's touching her when she isn't really willing (and inner wanting is not an excuse), but Grima is by far and away not the best of men and I could see him doing it.

Good story; I'll get working on Eowyn's POV ASAP.