Reviews for In Anger and Affection
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 1/22
This was frustratingly adorable!
Mar chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was amazing. One of the best Narusaku fanfics I have ever read. The vocab is impressive, the plot is wonderful, and goodness, the Narusaku moments are just tantalizing. Keep up the good work!
Jiraiya The Gallent chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very good I love it...reminds me of what Tsunade and I could have accomplished. (Tears Fallng like a waterfall)
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
awesome story
ShiroganeClan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Worth the long chapter...Nice story
kazema chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
one of the best narusaku fics; enjoyed reading this long oneshot :)
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE IT! Even though I am a biiiig fan of SasuSaku, I really like NaruSaku, too, so... Well, anywayyyy, it's sooooooo cuuute! :3
Joe chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Best
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
awww that was heaps good. really good, good story line and loved the NaruSaku
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cutest. Thing. EVER.
Get The Chillz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I have read a few of your stories now, and I love every single one of them. You can manage to express the feeling and emotions of your characters so well, and tell the story with such clarity. Honestly, I told myself I would just skim this story before going to bed, but like all of your stories you manage to just drag me into the story, and I find my self so reading the entire story. I hope to see more of your stories soon, keep up the great work, and never lose that special touch you have.

Get The Chillz
bartsickle2015 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
oh my goodness this was amazing and it gave me the narusaku feels! 3 errr myyy gerrrsh it was beautiful and i felt like i was in sakura's shoes.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved it, it's really cute and funny. I also love the ending, basically it's the bet story I have ever read. Thank you for making it long. Keep up the good work :) narusaku forever 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012