Reviews for In Anger and Affection
Refraction of Light chapter 1 . 2/9
I think you've been able to condense their relationship in a oneshot, kind off. . . To be fair the length surprised me but still it is beautiful. It's one of those stories where I can visualize what happens although clarification on Naruto acting like that with Fai would be good. From this perspective she was stealing him from Sakura after seemingly giving up on her in the beginning then suddenly jumping at a chance with her.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Aww so cute I loved reading this, Sakura's internal struggles and feeling where through and enjoyable to read, I like fictions where Naruto is Hokage. I also love stories where Sakura falls in love with Naruto and does not know if he feels the same because his is not actively perusing her like when they where kids.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was genuinely a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ohh this story is so cute, love it!
Gatomon21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awww... So sweet and fluffy! *_*
Lyora chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Your writing is splendid. 10/10

Loved it. I feel like re-reading it all over again.
bbarbie325 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
love this
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I really liked this- it was very well written, and I think you captured their relationship perfectly.
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was frustratingly adorable!
Mar chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was amazing. One of the best Narusaku fanfics I have ever read. The vocab is impressive, the plot is wonderful, and goodness, the Narusaku moments are just tantalizing. Keep up the good work!
Jiraiya The Gallent chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very good I love it...reminds me of what Tsunade and I could have accomplished. (Tears Fallng like a waterfall)
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
awesome story
ShiroganeClan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Worth the long chapter...Nice story
kazema chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
one of the best narusaku fics; enjoyed reading this long oneshot :)
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE IT! Even though I am a biiiig fan of SasuSaku, I really like NaruSaku, too, so... Well, anywayyyy, it's sooooooo cuuute! :3