Reviews for Inimitable
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/8
Mikey is indeed really talented in the martial arts and his natural athleticism, he would probably be better than all of his brothers if he wanted to.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
Love your Mikey fics. Just absolutely LOVE them :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Mikey does have a lot of talent! I think that if Mikey ever became serious, he does, he could bet all of his brothers and he has raw talent too! I love Mikey so much! I aslo look at the little things that Mikey does in the new show! Hes so cute! Loved this story! :D
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nice work, I really like see Mikey in this way :D

Benny
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
i completly agree if mikey focused more he could truely kick leos ass. mike has real potientle(spelled wrong i know!)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I totally agree with you on what you said about Mikey. I think the other turtles do envy him in some regards as well. I also keep track of when Mikey shows his true, made skills! (Don't forget he's the "Battle Nexus Champion" both times he competed.)

And also in TMNTFF Mikey saves the day on more than one occasion. If you haven't watched that season I can give you some great Mikey episodes!

Excellent story, I very much enjoyed it!

So my question is, do you take fanfic requests? If so I got ideas that are Mikey-centered!
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I agree, I think though Mikey might be even more powerful than Leo... :)
finem chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Thank you! Mikey is just bursting at the seams with potential isn't he? I mean, just look at the insanity that he busted in the Grudge Match episode. 'Chucks with his feet? I mean come ON! That was insane. And awesome. Add to your other observations the fact that he also lasted the longest against the foot elite when the guys first ran into them, and I think we have a solid argument. I think he maybe lacks confidence...or he just really needs to feel like seriously bad things will happen if he doesn't step in. Like, he knows that his sensei and bros will take care of everything, so he doesn't have to worry.

Anyway, great story and great evaluation of Mikey's skillz. _
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Well, I wasn't asking for an explanation on how this fic came to be about, but I love that you mentioned some of the (ahem) 'mad-skillz' that Mikey has developed in the new series. I personally loved the fact that Mikey lasted the longest against the Turtle-bot, and constantly bring it up whenever I come upon the 'Mikey is just a goof-ball' debate.

Of course, my support could be because he's my favorite, but still! Michelangelo is amazing and there's no two words around it. I loved this fic, from Leo's point of view about his younger bro, it's awesome. Amazing, you brilliant person, you! ;)
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I completely agree with your observations of Mikey, I so agree that he could indeed be exceptionally good. Wonderful story!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Me likey!
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
O-o-o-o-oh... awesome. This really inspired me. For what, I'm not really sure. Would you PLEASE tell me a few episodes where Mikey ruled? Like the Triceraton/key snatch thing? Or (random) when he dressed up in a weird little dress? Thanks for writing this anyways! ...Would you PLEASE do a sequal/more musings like this? Please? (I fail at puppy-dog eyes. -_-;)

S.B.n
Mikey'swldBGRL chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I am pleased that there are others out there who caught that snatching of the triceraton's key as a stealth that his brothers don't quite posess. I love how you have done Mikey's character justice with this story of yours. Good Job. It would be great if you would turn this into a loner story.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was very good!
Earthlight chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Awesome story! I love these ones everyones doing that totally buff up Mikeys image!