Reviews for Knight In Dented Armor
Nar33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great, but Brennan mentioned seeing a star wars movie in one of the episodes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Adorable! Everyone was in character, down to Booth's eavesdropping. I loved Zack defending Dr. Brennan-I can imagine him doing it.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hey, I really like this! There aren't enough stories involving Zack, and you've kept the characters believable and appealing! Poor Zack! He's SO not cut out to play the sock-to-the-jaw type of defender, and yet he so clearly adores Brennan! (I've always thought Zack was incredibly cute!)

I'm off to check out more of your work! :)
Lady Vader chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very cute. Thanks for sharing. ]
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is such a well done Fic!

You have written everyone in perfect Character!

Bravo!

I'm so glad I found this!

Becca
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
awesome story. really sweet. :)
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LOL

That was awesome. A little story full of character and charm and intelligence that WASN'T hopelessly sappy romance. Always refreshing in the Bones fandom. Glad I stumbled upon this little gem- I enjoyed reading it.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Adorable.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
the thing is, Luke came out on top. I am proud of Zach tho. it seems logical for him to do that. well done
RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
What a fantastic story! I loved it! :) :)
A chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Utterly brilliant. There's nothing else to say. :D
IceAngel1119 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I swear I've read this somewhere before, but whatever. It's still amazing! I love that Zack tried to protect his 'social family' and as an anthropology major I actually understand his motivation completely. I also love that Booth is rather insistant with that bag of peas. lol
DOC3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
excellent characterization. I can totally imagine Brennan having that comversation with Zack.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Loverly analogy.
rosyle chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Loved this fic!

You totally had a grasp on the character. Could totally see this playing out on the show.

Looking forward to reading more Bones fic from you!