Reviews for Everything
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 3/6
That was very cute and romantic. Keep up the good work.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
hehe extremely fluffy at the end
lovering chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! THAT IS SUCH A CUTE ONE-SHOT! Hope you write more stuff soon.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
The best story of its size that I've ever read.

Wonderful job.

If you can make it into a series, please do so.

Always,

Robert Mason
OND chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
awesome ending! luv it.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I could definitely see this happening. Great fic.

~Zorian
Sitchit chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I remember reading this awhile ago on your livejournal and thinking to myself "True, the day Drakken takes over the world is the day D/S actually happens." Turns out the day Drakken SAVES the world is the day D/S happens ;)

Anyways, I really love this one-shot. It's long enough to satisfy but short enough to leave me wanting more. Neat.
Angelicwings95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
loved the story of how drakken won and got shego. Shego is my favorite character. I hope you write another story on her... this one was awesome.
Kimron chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Why do D/S fans lie? You only have 2 reviews(I'm not including mine), so this story obviously sucks.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Ah, it appears we have a confirmed D/S shipper here. Well, the end of Gradxn must have pleased you. This is a cute story, tho of course I (a K/R shipper) don't like the idea of a Drakken victory...

WHF module...could you clarify, just in case the next reader doesn't know what that means... :)

Technically very good - well written & edited, good use of italics, pauses, dashes. Short & punchy. Looking forward to more!

RH
Ddavidcali chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This is an awesome story. What would be really great is if you could use this as the premis/summary of a multi-chaptered story. I read entirely too much fanfiction but this one is really fresh. So few ponder about Dr.D actually winning...I mean its bound to happen. Keep up the good work and even though this was a one shot, its still one of the freshest story's I've read in the past two weeks.