Reviews for News From Home
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 3/6
That was incredibly cute with the hug I just love this pairing. You have captured a burnt out Shego very well. I hope you do more with this pairing. Keep up the good work.
PaintsOnSilence chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very nice!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww soo sweet :')
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awwww, angsty but still very cwuuute rofl
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
A very well done piece. Shego's anger was palpable and Drakken's reactions well handled.

As much as I liked them, I felt they were very close to being overused by the writers, resulting in what I call the 'Col. Kling Syndrome' I mean, how many times can you see a villain defeated and still count them as a credible threat? One of the best ways is to make them human, like here.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
You know what it's slowly dawning on me. Is why I hadn't found you earlier. You're a brilliant writer. With great characterization and in depth emotional depictions it's very impressive. Thank you for contributing here.

morgenstern chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Yay! I heart this story!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
So cute!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Great job, I'm most impressed, and believed you captured the two spot-on from their portrayal on the show.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Marvelous Drakken/Shego interaction.

Keep the good writing.
Mika2345 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This is really good. Carry it on! :))

Keep it up
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Ohh, vert intruging plotline, hope you continue!

Update Soon!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
There are so many tragic Shego fics today. For once I'm glad this one focused on her brother instead of Kim. I'd love to see more of that family relation.