Reviews for Side Effects May Include
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 3/21
Wonderful one-shot. I agree that their relationship is great in its own way and how you handled it in this story speaks volumes. There would definitely be that awkwardness and I'm glad you showed that while having their friendship pull through. Dr. D would definitely fall in love first and Shego would come around. This episode was a transition point and I like how you showed that.
dsgeek chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
idc how many ds fics i reas i always come baq reading this one. i wuld hope yu return n work on fics like this one on ds
shegoismyfav chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
awsome! but i wish you would conyinue the story! plz!
DSgeek chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yu should put this fic w/ friendship or romance bcuz ik yu'll get loads of more views n comments.
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was beautiful, I loved it. It was tender in all the right places and very in-character. And the ending was flawless 3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ohhhh this was so sweet. Beautiful. So beautiful.
CVSDELL chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This fanfic is the BEST! No rlly it is ive went through alotta D/S fics (ik sad) buuttt! Some came barely close but urs is the undefeatd n this is comin from a someone who watched KP when it first came out i think i was like 8 (more or less) nd watched he seasons over n over when i was tht age. but idk if u still cUm on dis site but i had a ? To ask u about ur fic tht im not sure i understood
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
heh, quite fluffy but still humorous and deep
lovering chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
D'awwwww, that was so cute!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Very nicely done. Loved the internal dialogs and memories.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Really, really good. First of all, your grammar and spelling is polished, which is often not the case here.

Their interactions, thoughts and motivations are well portrayed, and so are the descriptions of actions and events. Also, you didn't feel the need to tell us what the moodulator or the EMA was, or who Drakken and Shego are, because we should know that if we're reading this. I think that's worth praising. I think both of them stay in character the whole time, which can't be easy to write in a situation that's out of the norm like this.

I think the ending is perfect.

Brilliant. Well done.
OND chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow! this was really good. just should have let them kiss at the end though or somthing. could ya right a sequel? unless u already wrote one, i'll have to look. but ya awesome one of meh faves.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Beautifully written. Hope to see more from you.

Zorian
Storm Princess chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Aww, that was really good!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Sa! Beautifull! The pure emotion involved in this make this fic a masterpiece! I've read it so many times, and yet I always manage to find something new and wonderfull each time.

I hope you do something like this again sometime.