Reviews for Power of Three
DeathknightArmony chapter 18 . 1/6
When the fuck will you update this
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
no words needed here
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
love it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
It all makes sense. Orichi-pedo is the son of a snake. That explains his naturaly snakelike features.
Nyxeka chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Well, just a hint:
I was scrolling down the search looking for stories.
Suddenly I see: "Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke working there way to become"
so, misspelling something as simple as "their" is not the best of ways to advertise your story _

Jounin senseis should be Jounin Sensei. It's the same plural as singular, as there is no plural in japanese...
LuminaFinale chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Haha man this is one funny epic chapter I hope you finish the story soon and make a sequel
lou2003us chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
midnightwolf 97 chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
awsome
RElarax chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Awesome! )
mnementh2000 chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Interesting story and premise. I believe I have seen several before that deal with Naruto leaving, but yours has a certain... element, that sets it apart. Add to that the twist of who his parents are and him belonging to both the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans, and your story only increases in its draw. I understand how hard it is to force words out, and to get where you want to in a story, as I was never one for writing while in school, not to mention English, but I truly hope to see an eventual update.
LordByakuran36 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay I haven't read a single word of this story but I have read any of your other works and when I saw you mention the bands Linkin Park and Three Days Grace I just wanted to congratulate you for being an author with fantastic taste in music.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
I LOVE IT! And want much more!
Nianque chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
... Really? Hurry up and update.

When I saw that this story hadn't been touched in a year I was at least hoping that it would not end on a cliffhanger. Such an amazing story... You had better update this soon. This is cruel and unusual punishment for making us wait.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Naruto knowing that Kabuto is a spy and that Orochimaru is nearby and not telling anyone and walking in a trap like it is nothing does not fit the story.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
im definetly putting this to favorites..even if you haven't uploaded for a can always chapter was definetly 's funny how the canon lines can be used to create different situations entirely with minimal changes to overall storyline.