Reviews for Lost And Found
Cookie chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I loooooved this story! What is the sequel called?!
jf chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
yes to all the above!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I want to know what happened with the guy who killed Karin!
ElementalL'Cie chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I guessed right when Rangiku said she had to go find the echo
Snow lover chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love it
leclesiaste chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
trop cool se chapitre et j'espère que c'est karin que toshiro cherche
372259 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
i loved this :) wonderful job!
yume824 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
That last line had me dying of laughter! Overall, it was a really nice story. I love how determined Hitsugaya was and it showed just how much he really loved her even if he left her before. The only thing is that I thought the end was a little rushed but I'm glad that everyone ended up having a happy ending (except for her fiance, who didn't deserve one anyway).

yume824
Hatred.With.Passion chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
can u write a Utikikae fanfic?
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
If you're still reading and answering reviews, this part:

"Whatever happened to the bastard that killed me?"

Tōshirō kissed her again. "Oh, you don't have to worry about him any longer."

What DID happen to the fiancee? And what ever happend to him, I imagine he's not gonna have a happy time in the afterlife.
Rhirhirhi chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
cute story
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
so far i like it,
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I swear I only read this because it's HitsuKarin (and I totally adore that couple). And Ichiruki (which is defiantly my favorite pairing ever). Byakuya-Rangiku...I just can't wrap my head around it, and it really isn't the first time I see it either...second actually. Still.

I loved the fic, even if I do believe it took you way too long to get to this point. I was biting my nails off, nervous about the possibility that this would never actually happen!

I liked the idea of the child.

And Masaki...perfect.
justjoy chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I loved it :D

(And just so you know, this has to be, like, the first Toshiro/Karin story that I managed to finish. You're convincing, I guess.)

Heading over to read your other stuff now!