Reviews for Burnt
tisshuuame chapter 1 . 8/27
This was wild from start to finish! I loved it.
Thanks for writing (:
Amiinyan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That's so sweet... i adore it.
MOARR chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
PLEASE MAKE FUCKING MOARRR
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful story.
DawnNDusk chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Axel made it out of the mental ward place-thing alive! yay! :D
C3LLO chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm surprised I haven't read this story until now. I thought I had read all your stories at least 5 times. At least. Haha. I'm a sucker for your writing, my dear.

This story had a bittersweet taste to it. I had thought Axel went to jail for murdering someone, not for burning homes and killing them in the process, including going to a mental hospital. That caught me off guard.

The flashbacks all made me smile. That was the sweet to the bitter reality that Axel and Roxas were separated, but for the better and good. I loved how you grasped Axel's fiery powers from the game, and into something like an obsession. And the way you described his grin and smile when he saw fire? Absolutely beautiful.

Keep up the great work.(:
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Only Axel would be sent to a mental institute for arson. That was a very compelling and bittersweet story. I loved it! _
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Shit, this is a frickin' masterpiece. It's such a great story about those two going through hardships and stuff.

Really, it's utterly and truly adorable to read this.

Eh, sorry for not being able to come up with much, because I really wanted to write you a long and absolutely great review; you're totally worth it.

Thanks a lot for making my day a bit brighter with this fanfiction!

Love,

Pathetic
SimplyWaitingForYou chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was beautiful. The story flowed well and I like your writing. Very sweet and it made me happy that Axel got out of the institute at the end. Thanks for writing this. :D
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*noodle* holy crap i love you so much hahahah w this was writen realy well too~ poor Axel it was so sad
iheartroxas chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Another amazing story! I simply LOVE your long one-shots! Their yummy and sweet :D especially your akuroku ones ;] You have awesome writing skills and i look forward to seeing another update from you hopefully soon? XD
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
gosh, I hadn't realized how much this story had drawn me in until the happy ending made me so inexpressibly happy.D! I think you've really done a fantastic job with a wonderfully fresh and original plot and it was a pleasure to read. Thank you!
Modern Nature chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow that was not your typical Akuroku. My good fic tear dropped so Bravo!
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved this - how the past is intersperced with the present and especially how it all came together at the end. a really well written story.
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is amazing. I love the writing, I love the plot, I love the way the flashbacks are interspersed between what's happening in the present and yet they don't interrupt the flow - I can't even put it into words, it's just wonderful.

Another thing? The subtle nods to the game's canon - Maleficent and Pete not attempting to run when the complex was burning, Vexen being the first fatality as Axel slowly lost control over his pyromania - are love.

In short? This is one of the most original fics I've read in a long while, and you pulled off the concept brilliantly. Wonderful, amazing job. :)