Reviews for Void
What a gorgeous piece.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
What a gorgeous piece.
ForgeandGred7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is amazing. The emotion between the two is so beautifully written. You can clearly feel George's pain and Percy's guilt. I feel so sorry for the both of them because I believe they were hurt most by Fred's death.

This line nearly made me cry: He looked as if he were a frightened child, at the same time sagging in Percy's grip like an old, decrepit man...I don't know why but I just think it was such an incredible line.

And the ending was lovely, just amazing. All in all, a fantastic job. You have a gift and it shows.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
AAAHHH, angry George again -quivers- Haha, I actually had to reread what Percy said that "Fred told him to say", and I was like, "-chokes on tears- D'8" after it settled into my brain more :') And that ending... -sniff- Percy and George... -cries and huggles them in my head- I think I've sifted through all your Fred x George fics now, LOL :D But I hope you keep writing more of them, you really capture them simply wonderfully and your writing is seriously amazing. Lordy knows I wish I could write emotionally like this, haha. I can't seem to do anything but fluffy smut T_T Sigh...anyways, hope to see more! _ Thank you for the amazing reads!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Cute!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WOW sad. Yet beautiful. Very good. I cried. Yes, you made me cry.

Kate
Magicgirl29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just broke down! I am crying now. the book broke my heart and I am sure the film will distroy the pieces of my heart as well! I am still on the fence about forgiving Percy but I do enjoy these stories!
Myley chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wow, wow, wow... So many emotions in it, I was crying reading the dialogues aloud. You definitvely has a gift.

“Well, for one, Fred would never have let me in here.” I love that line, it's one of my favourite. I can imagine Fred being much more violent than George and pulling away every one very strongly. George is more "mentally suffering", Fred would have been really obnoxious and crueller I guess...

“What happens when I turn forty?” Poor George :'( A whole life without his twin, twenty little years appear as nothing then...

When he lets off steam on Percy... God, it's so moving and such a realistic reaction. I love this dialogue.

And when Percy apologies "for killing Fred"... My ! We can feel all the suffering Percy is overwhelmed with... As strong as George... But different. Even when he says he will never forgive himself for leaving the family. That's...

“Most likely, considering I have no idea where it came from.” Wow... That's a tricky one ! George could have burst into tears... and hit him...

I love George and Percy relation at the end, when George asks Percy to stay with him. But I feel a bit... awkward for Percy though, he does seem to "replace" Fred's presence, especially at the end : "and tears stung at his eyes when he felt George’s hand reach up to clasp around his own." As if George was taking his hand to make sure Fred is above... I don't know how to put it, but it's how I feel it. George is completly lost, and it's so deep moving. I love the transfert from Fred to Percy. George has the viceral need to be "two", he can't be by himself, so he "uses" Percy to be "two", an older brother, like another "leader" like Fred used to be. Someone who will show him the way and maybe help him to heal. (I'm getting confusing, no ?)

That was great, there're so many things to say ! I did love it !

Keep up, Myley.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh my gosh I love it you wrote it so beautifully :D
Liz chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i just needed to leave a comment. This story just almost made me cry! So sad and sweet. How did you do it?
Quafflepunchers chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was really sad... I teared up when reading it. But, at the same time, I had to smile in the end, because of how the relationship between Percy and George was sort of... mended, I guess. It was wonderfully written, even if it was sad. Good job :)

-Quafflepunchers
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
well, my wrists almost cut themselves after reading this :) But it was a really great, original story and well-written and all that pazazz.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I was crying when George yelled back at Percy, tears dripping all the way off my face and everything. Great Job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
nice and sad. carthatic too.
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 11/15/2007