Reviews for Make Her Break
That was amazing
You are not sick, and this was "good" in a bad way, I guess. I don't know, it...was...something?I prefer bbrae, but I'm not going to make you change up your ship just because I don't like it.
KeShauna chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Make another chapter
Good Samaritan chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I dont think your a sick freak,just keep writing ,i mean who cares what people think.
Unknow chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Your not sick. You have a dark look on things that alot of people do but hide all the time. That you had the courage to write this... I respect that. I encourage you to write more of what interests you and not to fear what others might think of you. If you have any more or plan on making another email me at truesoularrow outlook. Com. I'd appreciate seeing your more of your work.
MikaelDarkLeaf chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I loved it. it made me Horny and very hard. Can't wait to see what else you got!
ted.polanco chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
that's awful, why do this to raven she's a gentle angel
Alexandra Arroyo chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
It was great make more...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
kibuvgfcyxtszraesxtdcryfgvhujikol,p.,kmjinhubgvytfdcrxserxtdcfvygbnhujiko,pl.,kojimnhubgydctfrsexdtrcfvgybhujiko,jihnubgyvfdctxstdcrfghjk,ml.,mjnhbgyudtrcfyghuikojnhbguvfycdtfvygbhujiko[plkojmnhibguvfycdtyftvgybhunjimk,pmjonhibuvyctxcyuiopk[,ojiouhyg8t7fr6drtfgyhuijopkijhyug8tf7r6d5erty,lkoijuhygt7f6rd5erftgyuihnjomkmjionhuygbtfrde5rftgyhujikoplijhuygt7fr66frtgyhujikjmihunygbtfrdftgyhuijomhnuibygdctrexstdcfyvgbhnjkmnhbguvfycdrtfy7h89ju8hygt7fr6d56rftgyhujimuhygtfrderftgyh9uj0iuhyg8t7frde4fr5gtyhujimjiuhygtfrderfgyhujimpouhygtfrderfgyhujimuhnygtfr6d5efgyhujiphu9y8gt7fr67tghyujikjhuy8gtf7r6tgyubihnjomonhuygt7frtgyhujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuhygtfrdefrtgyhujihyu7gt865r45t6ghyujhy7gt65r4er5fgtyhujihuy7t5r4tyhjuikjuy6t5rthyjnhygtwe all been there wesrdtfyguioklctfyudrxsezawstrdfyghuiklo,kmnhjbcgfvxdzsdcfxgvhbjnkml,;.'knhjlbgfvcytvghbnjkml,;knhjbgfvbnhjkmijhyugfguhyijo0iuhygjfhuio;piuhghuil;opihjugbvnjkmlp;oiuygvbnmkoiuyghnkoiuhnkjjkj
maddi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
omg no please continue you're not a sick freak I love these types of fanfics especially if it's a RobRae one! :D
UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
That was exacly what I was lookinf for NICE
HORRIBLE MENTAL CRAZY PERSON
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! *Puke*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Vomit. Bleh. I just barfed up my oreos. Thanks alot.
(Also, you have VERY severe mental problems. Ew. RobRae? Raed? Puke.)
Hater chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Can I go beat slades sorry but now? Pleas? PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE?