Reviews for Telling Tales
Delta99 chapter 1 . 9/3
That last line made me so thankful that I've started to read this after it's been completed
BlueMoonChaos chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
I kinda want Gus to be forced to spill about their first (and maybe even second) adventure to Mexico and back. Especially since it occurred right after Prom somehow. Would be awesome since I had to reread that part several times on account of laughing too damn hard to continue.
shassiterfan323 chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
For the sake of the pineapple I will review this early. Because I do so love the pineapples. I also love this story. Everyone is very strongly in character and I adore the way that you've organized this. It's hands down one of the best Shassiter stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing it! I'm happy that I have so much left because I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. 3 3 3
StoryTimez chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
I think the prozac is a good addition to the story. Honestly, I always felt Shawn would be depressive.
StoryTimez chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This is so wonderfully written. I've been looking for a good Shassie/Shawn's gay fanfic that is actually long and I think this is it. You should write for shassie! Or shawn whump or shawn depression/suicidal , you would write it so well!
StoryTimez chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Seems interesting!
PsychLassieFan4Ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love this story... I think I have read about 4 times through the years... Love it each time!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
"Surfer boy hair" oh my god I just about lost it this is perfect
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Thx
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
As always, your cliffhangers are brilliant!
AmazingLadar chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
Can I just say I absolutely loved every second I spent reading this. It was brilliant.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
very very nice. )
Kateri1 chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic story, hilarious
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
awwwww sweet i really enjoyed this story, gonna try to write some of my own shassy xD
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
This was such an awesome story. Thank you so much for writing it! I love it! I'd go into depth about why, exactly this story is so awesome, but I'll have to do that later.