Reviews for More Precious than Gold
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Great story!
lucero1142 chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
i loved this story and i was wondering if you are puting up the sequal yet and if you don't mind i can also give you some ideas and pointers for youe next story or stories. i like it if you put more lemon or smut in the stories and make shuichi smarter then anyone could imagine and that shuichi finished school at the age of...(whatever you decide) and that he had a younger twin( ferternal twins) and that shuichi was adopted by the shindo family at the age of ten. i can give you a profile of who shuichi's younger twin will be and i can help you in what plot story you can use for them. and if you need more answers just write to me and i will try to write to you back. have fun writing and don't let nothing stop you. bye bye.
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! really you had to end it like that!
Megz07 chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Loved the story, and the ending credits were great! Though the details on the psycho killer's thought process and actions were pretty disturbing. How do you come up with something like that, and not practically gag in the process? lol good job! My only real critique other than the obvious, is that Sushi is not raw fish. Sushi is rice soaked in vinegar, and usually contains things like carrots and avocados in the middle. Sashimi is the kind with raw fish.
anon azure chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
I LOVE IT OH SO VERY MUCH!

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! HONESTLY!

You did very well in the descriptions and

their characters... LOVE IT!

Time ti add to my FAVORITE's list!

(_)
RikuxHeart chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
I am actually impressed. I've read dozens of Gravi fics and to date have not found a single one that I truely liked enough that I waould read again. Congratulations, yours is the first. Your plot and story line was very well thought out, and it kept me interested the whole time. I would have liked to see more transpire bewteen Hiro and K, but maybe that is for another time. As ratings go, here they are.

Chapter Length: 10/10

Grammar: 9/10

Spelling: 9/9

Plot: 10/10

Charatcer: 9/10

Good job! .~
yaoigirl89 chapter 14 . 5/19/2010
What was he going give him?
Sarasnk chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
(o-o)

Great story!

To bad theres no more to it? :)

(o-o)
AvalonParadise chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
i love how you did credits with snapshots! I could clearly imagine every single one of them, i laughed my ass off at the Tohma ones (finding the bullet holes ect) and the last one of K. You kept them all in character! If they ever do another gravitation short they should take your story and animate it! No joke, it'd be grand. I would make this into a doushinji if i could but i just don't have the skills to draw anime people (im a realism draer and it just wouldn't be the same) I hope you write a add-on to this, maybe just some daily life or a one-shot of what happens after Yuki's all better ;)

& can you message me if you do or you reply? My e-mail eats alerts, and i have to manually check each story/author to see if it's updated and i might forget about this after awhile '_~
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Too lazy to log in. XP

WHOO! GREAT CHAPTER-sad face it's the end but I LOVED IT! WHOT! *glomps you* Thank you for a super cool story~!
chochowilliams chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
that was really oversaturated with mush. wow. but i'm glad everything worked out i the end.
bibbiesparks chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
I just finish reading your story and I love it. Especailly when Yuki confess to Shuichi he was his Platinum and he love him.I can't what for the next chapter to come out.
AvalonParadise chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
D:

continue this soon please
AliceMarieMusic chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
:o *gasp* I have to say - I love it! Write! Write! Must read!

My only other comment is maybe some of those paragraphs are a bit long. I don't know where you could split them, they're just a tad intimidating to look at o-o'

Thank you!
Klei chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
You must finish. You have to! YOU HAVE TO! I wuv this story so much! And yeah... Heh, he's crazy all right. Totally. -shifts eyes back and forth and hides sibling's pelt- OKAY, OKAY, I admit it! But he was annoying me!

Just kidding, off course. XD I wouldn't skin my brother. Then I'd get sent to prison. :D And I don't want to go to prison. Nah, I think I'm gonna go skin Santa. In honor of the holidays, of course. See you later! I've got a long trip ahead of me if I'm going to kill the source of children's joy before he delivers those presents!