Reviews for Leaving Home: Interlude
Unleashednever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ah Liz/Enid. I sensed the slashiness of their relationship even as a ten year old first reading sweet valley high.

I browsed some of the reviews for this story and my favourite is the anonymous reviewer who patronisingly declared you would be a "wrighter" one day.

Thanks for this story, I loved it. I liked how even when Elixabeth was trying to be angry at Enid, she had to acknowledge that the other girl was practically her shadow and constantly took second place to herself! Lol.
sjilfkslfws chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Really well written. Got into Lizs head and played her character really well, loved the way Enid was portrayed - she wasn't made into a sex-crazed slut, you could really imagine her behaving like that.

Generally very well-writen (:
Katharina chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Holy hotness, Batman! No, really, that was very good. I never even read the Sweet Valley books, but somehow I think they would be disappointing after reading this fic ...
chosenone76 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Delicious. Thank you.
Joy chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Now, I'm straight.

Usually, I yell at at the authors of the lesbian this was really sweet and pretty good, even if I do think it's wrong.

But it was a really sweet story so far. :)
Seira chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
really good, keep it going...
mary anne lee chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
whoa. i got a boner cause that was so intense. but, i really really like it. good job:P
none chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
That was really really good. You seriously have me turned on. You should write a Elizabeth and Jessica slash. With lots of fluf. You have MAJOR talent.
Ivanova Czechkalsky chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
nice. real nice. i read the book and hm, maybe it did happen... who knows?
CircleSky chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Cool. My favourite line is "and the heat I feel is not just the famous Sweet Valley sunshine." It's perfect because, how many times have we read about the famous Sweet Valley sunshine?
slutchik chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
i havent read such a great lezzy story (i should know;)
MORE chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Sexy and sweet... ooh. I'm not a big Enid fan and i'm purely hertosexual, but I found this very sweet and eduring. M
Femmeslash Rocks chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I LOVE IT!

I usually read ginny/hermione slah (Harry Potter)

That really did turn me on!

You must continue!

Its cute and very sweet!

Luv Femmslash Rocks
Mesohorny chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
That was awesome, it really turned me on. You really should write more like this, a jessica and Lila one would be good, or even, Jessica and Elizabeth. Either way, write more lesbina sex stuff.
v chapter 1 . 4/25/2003