Reviews for Afterwards, Then Nothing
NaturallyBroken chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So heartbreakingly beautiful and bittersweet.
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Best (and saddest) thing I've read all night! Well written, it portrays Shaun's feelings brilliantly :)
OMFG chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that's so sad and cute and OMG that's so sweet cute

perfet 10/10 :D
birdhooves chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is everything I love about fanfiction. Thanks for posting :).
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
So I thought that this might be an opportune time to declare my undying love for you, thanks to this ficlet. :D
Mithril Maiden chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well I'm speechless.

This was perfect. It has been very long since I red something this good. Left a sweet ache behind.

Thank you.
AppleCiderVinegar chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
kjsdfkljsfdl.

I decided to see if there was any fic for Shaun of the Dead, and I found THIS, and jkldfskjls.

I love it.

ACV
tiswillard chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was beautiful.

I'm actually kind of speechless.
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
...;_; Good god, that hurt my heart. The ending of the movie really didn't sit well with me at all; I didn't like how they finished Ed off, and then brought him back as a mindless zombie playing video games in a shed. -_-U

This was so adorable! Wonderfully well-written and sad...
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very nice. You describe Shaun's feelings and Ed's transformation into a zombie wonderfully, I really enjoyed reading this.
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ohh, wow! I loved this, it was sad and just great. I love all kinds of (fem)slash, but I never thought about it with this movie. I especially liked the ending, and how Shaun decided not to kill Ed. It's bittersweet, and very well written.

Thanks for writing, and again wonderful job!
Aibari chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
o.o Brilliant. I love your style - it made me feel all weepy, but it's the good sort of weepy, so that's all right. :)
HMC chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow, brilliant.

So sad and tragic! Shaun really does miss Ed terribly, doesn't he?

Somehow the little spark of recognition makes it all the more sad!

This is a great story! I hope you write more for the Shaun of the Dead fandom!
Sudonim chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
W...

Wow.

Your style and wordplay are fantastic. I know the Edgar showed their relationship as ideal at the end of the film, but this fic shows a more probable and depressing aspect of their inevitable relationship.

One thing, though, just style-wise; use of the parenthetical should always be sparingly. It's annoying to read them, but the content is good.

Good job.