Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
DuQaine chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Why have I not read this before? Nice ToFu! I was entertained by their little banter. I appreciate well written work like yours, and the interjection of the author's thoughts at some parts was refreshing to read. Great job.
puppet and clown chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aw! it's so cute!

i hope you write more. ;D
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hahaha, i enjoyed it. i love reading fics with lots of dialogue in it, esp tofuu since all they do is fight! haha!

that was quite nice. i can't wait for the next chapter. hope this isn't a oneshot. i'd love to read more. :)

good job!
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I found the DOmon dating Mikagami reference...

mikaro chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
we! what did mi-chan do?
tangLaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
that was a good depiction of how tokiya and fuuko would converse about such topics like him being gay and about dating domon...well at least i think it's good...i hope you would keep writing stuff about them...and more on the romantic such a sucker when it comes to those kind of fics (involving fuuko and michan, that is..and kenshin and kaoru)

keep it up! (_)
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice! I really like how it is started!

I also have mustered up some courge to make a Tofuu fic too! xD I do hope that you update soon!
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
good Lord! this one's good! though i have to admit, i didnt get it at first. LoL. anyway, i really LOVE your writing skills! :)

and like what eirist-chan said, if ever youre planning to do a sequel, i'll be waiting! :D

write some more ToFuu fics, kk? *grins*
kimochichokimochi chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
this is really good]]

bit of comedy is always awesome

khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
pretty cute!

although im really slow in catching things up..hope u can add more descriptions nxt tym...
Eirist chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
hey that was funny! haha! i love fuuko and mi-chan's squabbles. haha! good thing you start writing fics. uhm, are you planning to do some sequel? if you are then i'm certainly going to wait for it. :P