Reviews for Invisible
Cain Dubois chapter 90 . 10/18
Disgusting.
Good luck in your endeavors.
Was going to right some super cool shit about how much I've learned reading this, but if you think men should get pregnant you'd most likely end up in hell or don't believe in it anyway.
Seeing your body of work now, i can see you lack the capabilities to write anything else though.
Lol I hope burning forever is sweet.
Cain Dubois chapter 67 . 10/18
Love is Love I guess
Cain Dubois chapter 45 . 10/17
You are actually vile
Cain Dubois chapter 40 . 10/17
so him being the wbwl made him gay?
cuz he wasn't gay in the books
zero respect for the author
Cain Dubois chapter 38 . 10/17
ugh from an apprenticeship to lovers.
People like you are disgusting
SunPho3n1x chapter 112 . 10/5
Such an amazing story! I love it every time I read it. Thank you for writing this!
theatrhythm chapter 78 . 9/27
Good grief, did you get your ideas from the cheapest dime-store novels? Unrealistic and boring and ooc.
mlj11100 chapter 52 . 8/30
Toutes mes condoléances. Même si tu as écrit cela il y a plusieurs années, le vide doit toujours être là. Je t'envoie toute ma compassion.
JulieKoolie chapter 112 . 8/28
This is my favourite fanfic of all time. I love it so much. If I’m ever having a bad time I read this. I don’t know why but it cheers me up haha
ultimeciaz chapter 89 . 8/25
even after all this time this chapter always makes me cry no matter how many times I read it
Anonymous574388 chapter 1 . 8/10
Faggots
Vicky chapter 112 . 8/6
Thank you very much for writing this fanfiction. I love to read this very long book and I have found a translation on but its not finished yet.
I am here because, I can't wait to to read your story faster.

Its the perfect and an I love your version of Harry, Severus and Harrys family.

My English is not the best so I want to say more but I don't know how.

Greatings from Germany
And thamk you very much for sharing your ideas with us.

Vicky
octo chapter 112 . 8/5
You wrote this story long time ago and I am simply trilled to be able to read it.
first : sorry for my spelling and grammar, english is not my first language but I try.

Second: I just don"t know about Lily if she is still a squib or if her magic came back. Does that woman finaly regrets attacking her son ?

Third : what about Dumbledore and Harry. I would like him to meet the true hero and try to make things work...

Forth : What about Draco. Did he managed to understand he will be broke if he continues to spend his money like a rich pop star or did he had an epiphany ?

have a really good day and thank you for that story.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chapter 110 . 7/13
. cuun
g gvccv
marie100 chapter 112 . 7/7
I think you were too tough on Lily. She was sick and made mistake but she was not the only one guilty of abuse.
11,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »