Reviews for Invisible
Guest chapter 1 . 7h
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys
ddentler21 chapter 70 . 8h
Awesome story, I've been running out of novel length HP stories so finding a 600k gem like this was a treat.
Gambito chapter 112 . 2/27
That was amazing, thank you, I truly loved it.
Safira06 chapter 112 . 2/22
Magnifique histoire
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 43 . 2/18
You seem to be a young writer. The plot has some pot hole. Some unrealistic events. Such as a fourteen year old inherited the family money. Or how Harry connect at the beginning how Voldemort was after the stone. You kind of played god and so it be, although doesn’t leave a sturdy foundation for your story.

The dialogue of the characters sometimes have the same voice, not an individual.

At the beginning of this chapter. You revealed that there’s no forgives. Spoiler.

This is just my opinion and hoping you take this as constructive criticism. I really do enjoy this story. Keep up the great work :)
Siriusblack1998 chapter 83 . 2/9
So...what if the person conjured a pet what's wrong with me
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 2/9
It's sad that Lily sees what she did wrong with Harry but later just pushes to the back of her mind because she doesn't want to think of herself as dark.
Scribed-42 chapter 28 . 1/22
Hi. I love your story, and I've re-read it more than once. It flows beautifully, and is very well paced. I have two nit pick grammar "con crits" if you want them.

The first grammar (word choice) crit is Umbridge's blood quill lines should be "I must learn FASTER" not quicker.

Second grammar (word choice) crit would be when Lily "failed to realize what she was doing to her children by raising them BADLY" not wrongly.

I really do love this fic. It is one of the better Wrong Boy Who Lived fics written, as well as a believable Snarry fic.
HDan chapter 26 . 1/11
Helloo :)) I have been reading your fanfic for a few days. It's simply mesmerizing :))) I LOVE IT !
I also have been thinking about the ignoring issue.. I have a theory, kind of.. I know this is a complete fanfic already. But i dont know the end of it, so i will just write it :P This all ignorance seems too much to be coincidence. I feel like maybe it's about the "marking as equal" thingie..? Maybe he needed to be ignored like voldi in his childhood to be powerful ? Maybe magic made this ignorance, so even his parents ignored him? I know their acts(Lily and James) are not even close to being parent at all.. But with all the people around the Potter family, and their ignorance with harry, i thought maybe it's about marking magic? Who knows.. Also i feel like you put some clues inside the chapters to make us understand? For example in this one or the previous one you meantioned about "harry is like he spellled himself a "note-me-not" and hard to notice him all his life" etc. (Not exatly paraphrase but something like that.. )... Well i dont know but this is what i think about the ignorance :D Anyway i will continue reading now and see what happens :)))) THANK YOU for writing this amazing story.. I cant wait to finish it and see what happens :D
Laura234 chapter 33 . 1/9
Alfrida Skarsgard and from Sweden too... By any chance is this a reference to Alexander Skarsgard?
moodysavage chapter 112 . 1/1
I loved this last chapter. It was so so perfect. I am so happy that both sets of families and friends were happy and separate makes sense. There was one thing missing though that I really wish I'd seen in the wedding chapter for Luna and Neville. Harry did not have a scene with his dad and sons. If he had truly let the bitterness go, and was grateful for the part James played in his happiness by helping him save Severus, I think he should have acknowledged James and let his see his grandsons. I know they wouldn't be close, but I think that would have been a fair way handle that. Harry mentioned it to Severus but the scene never happened.
Anyway, thank yoy for finishing and sharing this wonderful, awesome, magnificent, AMAZING story!
moodysavage chapter 95 . 12/31/2017
Oh forgive James but Harry doesn't have to be pals. Accepting him is fine. Roxy and Nick too. They followed where their parents led them. Though best friends... never. Acceptance as a part of his life would be good. LILY? Alone and miserable.
moodysavage chapter 92 . 12/31/2017
Ok I don't hate you. His family often wished they could go back in time to change how they treated Harry so I'm glad it's happening to save Severus. Now I'm worried that James will die instead and all Harry will have is that letter.
alygator.xandra chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I don’t know what baby books you read but five to seven months is when they start crawling not walking
moodysavage chapter 88 . 12/30/2017
I hate you right now. Severus is dead and I did not see that coming.
11,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »