Reviews for Invisible
LoverofSlash26 chapter 32 . 11/14
Is it bad for me to love Nick the poor baby. The poor thing. He's learned his lesson
Tacholoco chapter 28 . 11/1
Something in this chapter just doesn't add up, how come luna has the same classes as harry, she is a year younger, so she is in the class under him and if you decided on putting her in the same class as him, than shouldn't she be in all of his classes maybe except of the electives? I mean she is reavenclow aswell, and meant to be in fourth class while he s in 5th
Meepmorp04 chapter 52 . 10/29
Take your time, loss is always hard. Cheer up reviewthe story’s awesome and I love it. I’ve also learned that you can semi-proofread your story by using the audio setting cause it makes misspelled words really obvious.
Jces999 chapter 1 . 10/27
I’m really enjoying this story but I am at Ch47 and have to say I disagree with your reasoning about Lily’s sentence. The offence is for casting the unforgivable curse - and there is no doubt she did that. There is nothing in the Law about whether she was accurate, or if the victim was struck or not. She got off leniently because Harry was quick enough to dodge the curse? It shouldn’t matter whether he was hit or not - the offence is CASTING the Unforgivable & she most certainly did that . She’s fully GUILTY.
PLUTONADW chapter 112 . 10/11
i started this 4 days ago...i couldnt put it down. I fell in love with the way you made the charactors come to life. I know this was probably made a while ago and you wont read this but this story is amazing. CONGRATZ!
Oznela chapter 112 . 8/17
I just finish your story. (As a french reader).
I start to read it years ago but I don't know why I stopped... (I can't remember if I stopped 'cause the translation stop at chapter 70)
So... Thank you. a lot.
There are some mistakes, like Marcus Longbotom becoming Franckie, Dominique (Dom) becoming Don or Hector and Hunter having the same age as Lorcanwho is born like... 16months After the Twins)... but I really love to read it for four day.

It was a lovely story and a cute endI love see Sirius and Rémus or James and the Potters !)

Thanks .
Really.

Your huge work was very welcome.
Thanks.
sarrylover chapter 81 . 7/30
Wait but Harry killed a death eater outside the ministry?
Reaper1990 chapter 70 . 7/6
I wonder if James and Minerva took the new animagus potion?
Reaper1990 chapter 63 . 7/6
Use Eileen's potion on harry.
SunPho3n1x chapter 112 . 7/5
I absolutely love this story! At this point I think I’ve read it about five times. Thank you for writing this.
Reaper1990 chapter 44 . 7/5
Roxy not rose.
Reaper1990 chapter 43 . 7/5
What if you created a potion to purify the dark magic first?
Reaper1990 chapter 29 . 7/4
How do you get 2 months when it's 4 months, September, October, November and December?
16.