Reviews for Invisible
Cayley chapter 112 . 23h
I LOVE this story and are now sitting here crying tears of happiness for the way it turned out! Good job sticking with it for over 100 chapters and including so many amazing twists.
shepardknight chapter 1 . 7/2
So I tried reading this, and managed to get to fourth year before it started becoming sort of unbearable. There are just a lot of problems I have with this fic. First, how does Harry know that he's the one who defeated Voldemort and not his brother? He was one year old, not old enough to remember or even really understand what was going on. Then his family completely ignores him? I can understand being neglected but you took it to a unrealistic extreme. I mean, just before first year why would they purposefully leave him behind when going to Diagon Alley for school supplies? Even if they don't want him around they wouldn't want to waste time making a second trip for him. Then there's the fact that Harry is practically at a 5th year level before he even gets to Hogwarts or ever practices magic. If studying Theory was all that was needed then Umbridge would not have been as reviled as she was in cannon and touted as a useless teacher. Then in fourth year Harry is suddenly gay out of nowhere. I wish there had been a warning in the description like almost ever other fic because it would have saved me time as I wouldn't have even read it. Lastly, how is Victor Krum able to tell that Harry is "turned on" by his voice? Does Harry get a massive raging harrd on whenever Krum speaks? I could understand him noticing that Harry blushes or act differently or something but not straight up know that Harry is turned on. I tried to read this despite the poor start since I have read several fics that start out badly but turn out really good. Unfortunately this does not seem to be one.
bookworm2192 chapter 112 . 6/30
I loved this. It could do with a thorough beta read to weed out some of the more obvious errors, but it's been a brilliant ride all the same. I'm so glad I read this again.
caged21hearts chapter 4 . 6/29
Lol did you get some inspiration from watching Matilda at this part? Cause this paragraph kind of reminded me of it
excessivelyperky chapter 82 . 6/22
Yes, it probably serves Albus right to be kept in the dark as much as he keeps everyone else in the dark. Given how Dumbledore treated people in canon as fodder for the Greater Good, it likely rubs him raw to be on the other side of it. Of course, he's keeping quite a few secrets himself from Snape, but that's normal-he doesn't like secrets being kept from him.
excessivelyperky chapter 81 . 6/16
Well, Harry also knocked down Rowle, who was just as dangerous as Carrow-sending a snake against a Parselmouth, yeah, that's smart-not.

Good chapter.
tankiedog15 chapter 17 . 6/16
i love your story so far but if you would ove put old fart instead of old fool it would of been funner
Degenerate homo. I hope the author gets gangbanged with lots of cocks he/she so fantasized.
HPforeverandever chapter 112 . 5/28
Omg! I read this story all together and it took my breath away! Amazing love your stories!
Best story ever! A must read.
Just saying to rember to punctuate dialogue to give it some emotions. It’s mostly fine but some spots are lifeless.
What does the scar look like and where is it located? And is Harry’s scar the same? Please PM me , I am S.R Merchant(I’m too lazy to log in right now)
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 112 . 5/15
I can't believe I read the hole story in TWO days. Good story love it.
setsumachiu chapter 21 . 5/11
Fantastic...
TheStoryWever chapter 16 . 5/10
I've read, re-read, re-re-read, re-re-re-read and am now re-re-re-re-reading your story.
And damn, but it's still as amazing as the first time through.
11,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »