Reviews for Lady Fingers
Bebedora chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I figured it was about time I reviewed this...

This has to be one of my all-time favorites. Squall is so nervous, so awkward, so *not* used to girls touching him, lol. I loved how the pair interacted here, and how Rin finally got him to be more open. I especially loved how Squall finally reciprocated the massage and let his feelings for Rin finally come through.

When I need a little fluffiness in my day, this is a fic I turn to more often than not to satisfy my fluff addiction.

Askjdhsdkjgdsgsdk chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow. I've never read anything quite like this. It was amazing! Loved it. :3
Niqsta chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I forget how many times I've read this. Whenever I feel a bit down I always read some fluffy Squinoa to cheer me up and this oneshot is always top on my list. I thought it was a bit selfish that I read it and never add it to my favs or at least review, so here goes:

I love the start since it was what drew me in straight away. And not because I was like 'Oooh naughty :P' but because I was interested to see Squall's reaction. And you had it spot on.

Both the personalities you gave Squall and Rinoa were true to their in-game character and I find myself grinning goofily every time I read through this.

The dialogue was also really witty and funny too.

This really has to be one of my all time favourite oneshots. So... I should do the right thing and add it to my favs. About time, eh?

I hope you write more for this fandom, your writing is a wonderful read. :)

esila chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wery, wery, wery good.

totaly in charecter.

Sarus chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
You know what!

I love everything about this story.

Every. Single. Thing.

...It's just awesome, no doubt about it.

Well written, amusing and so delightfully in-character that I feel quite giddy!

I particularly love how the awkwardness is still present between Squall and Rinoa, yet they are clearly moving forward in their relationship; slowly but steadily. Many other authors seem to forget that these characters are only 17... But you've done a brilliant job with this little ficlet and you've really done the characters justice (in my humble opinion). Well done!

My favourite quote: “I hope you’re not expecting me to say no…” He felt his cheeks getting warm and moved closer to her lips again. “Yes, I would like to kiss you some more.”

...Brilliance! Sheer Brilliance!
Estarla chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
So cute! Loved it!
Mecha-Griever chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great epilogue to the series, very heart-warming indeed. Really enjoyed reading this!
Miek chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
"Take off your shirt."

Now THERE'S a way to immediately draw in readers!

This story was very good and, well, cute. I respect the fact that you didn't go too far with these two considering it barely takes place right after the balcony scene from the end of the game, yet I also respect that there was plenty of kissing involved.

I loved Lost and Found too btw, and where the hell did you get that tattoo!

Great fanfic ;)
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
this is SO cute!

.. and funny XD i loved it.
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aw too cute!
Sprung Queen chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow...this was a great story.

i love how you kept them in character even w/ all of the intamacy going on.

this was hot ;P

anyways. this was really great writing :D
Stardust Ray chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"Take off your shirt" Whoa! What a way to start out this sexy one shot, haha. I loved every second of it, especially how natural and human you've portrayed these two here. Especially Rinoa's swear, lol, that was hilarious. It was very cute and sexy, and also fits well with the game's ending-some things you mentioned, I hadn't even thought about, like the part where Squall's walking, and then he turns around and it looks like he's made no progress, wth! lol. I really liked the feather metioning, and how Squall continues to investigate her "wounds" even without bringing up after that-he has SO many secrets too, so natural and human. I love this story so much. You always have written wonderfully, identifying body parts masterfully (omg, I think all I can name from the top of my head of the human back is probably the shoulder blades and spine...pretty pathetic, I know, lol...usually the word "back" covers all of that, lol!) But anyway, enough of my sillyness, I loved it and will be keeping this for my own personal stash! Happy New Year! Leave all the bad in 2007, we're bringing in 08 Wo! (lol...yeah, you remember how goofy I am, right? lol, I'm not crazy!)
CrazyKidDeath chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
cool fic, you got Riona and Squal totally incharacter
Hiasha chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw this is cute. Really cute. I'm glad I found it. Merry Christmas!
Ashbear chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh Carrie, you know I could say a thousand things about your writing. In fact, you still remain the very person I reviewed and acted like a total fan girl. Yes, I'm embarrassed by that, but I guess it just show how far we've both come... or maybe it shows how much we both have to go, not sure. ;)

Anyway, the story is remarkable. Just as good as the original copy you sent me all those months ago or at least the beginning. It's the perfect amount of tension, romance, logic, and entertainment. Your writing always captivates me. You have the natural ability to stay true to character and still tell a beautiful story. I can feel the situations along with the 'teenage awkwardness' these two are facing. I still cannot believe you still hand write all your work, that alone in the era of computers is an art form that deserves recognition.

I seriously hope you do write another story, and hope that Final Fantasy Eight still has a part in your life for a long time. Thanks for being there for the last six years. Your writing was a huge inspiration, one of two stories that made me attempt to write my own. You'll never know how special Lost and Found was to me.

What is even better than your writing is the friendship that we have established over the last years. I want to go back to Wisconsin soon, if for no other reason than to hang out with you in a mall again! ;) You’re an awesome writer and an ever better friend.

Thanks for everything.