Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Seven
othergirls chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I have next to no hope that you'll update this fic, but I have to beg anyway. I enjoy dark creature!Harry fics quite a bit, and this one is just so different and so much fun and you haven't had Harry meet James yet and I really, really want to see them interact. This fic has so much promise and you just write so well. Oh, and though you deserved feedback for all of your chapters, I was too busy reading (and being generally lazy) to review more than once, so... Sorry. It really is a good story. And my email address is .
smiley12cool chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
OMG! I loved the end about the wards. ]
smiley12cool chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
I love this chapter!
smiley12cool chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Woho another chappie ]
smiley12cool chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh. I just love this story! i don't even know what.
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG! That was awesome. I completely loved the whole entire idea. I'm sad about Hermione sacrificing her life, it was a nice twist to the story. So was the pact that Ron made that saved Harry. ]

It was beautiful. There were tears in my eyes.
Samael Kishi chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
*eats you*

Write more sooner! I want mores :P

Cheers
KeyKeeper12 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Not bad, but the jumping back and forth between time lines is beginning to get a little jumbled. Carry on, and I'll see you next time.
KeyKeeper12 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
An entire century ahead if he cares to live that long? I'm going to go with maybe he wouldn't care to do so, but most wizards live longer than a mere 100 years regardless assuming death results from natural causes. If we can agree upon that, then I suppose the limited time frame could be a result of the potion?
Samael Kishi chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
So... it looks like I forgot to review for you, and so here's a review.

WRITE MORE! It's been over a month and I'm waiting and waiting and it's all very sad that there's no new chapter.

Anyway, feel free to contact me by email, or any of the various messengers. :D

Cheers
KeyKeeper12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Not so sure I agree with your assessment of JKR's portrayal of werewolves, but that is entirely beside the point. On we go.
FrequencyQueen chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Pretty gruesome death scene in this chapter. Harry's either gone totally wolf, or he's psychotic. Is Harry going to be OK meeting Remus?
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very odd start to this fic, but very interesting. Is the bit at the end a prophesy? Cool!
KeyKeeper12 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Oh dear. This certainly is unusual. You seem to have mastered the art of conveying confused panic. Well done on that score. The school supply room for all supplies and spare wands? Tsk tsk, though I suppose the present war would put a damper on any thoughts of possible charity. Reimbursement for second hand robes even? Strange, all very...I believe the word I'm searching for is either sad, somber, or melancholy, but I suppose that's the entire point. I'm worried about what one could realistically do with a second hand wand though. They tend to offer such a reduction in ability and power. Look how long it took Nevile to reckon with the use of his father's wand (and there you at least have blood ties to count for something). Take care with your words young one, for you have intrigued me. Until you find time to write again,

blessed be.
KeyKeeper12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very nice. I find there's little more to say at this point. Interesting, that "important" bit. We shall see what you can do.