Reviews for By Any Other Name
babybisket chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Gosh! This chapter was so beautifully written...well, even more than usual that is! You managed to be so eloquent without being overly melodramatic, it was quite an impressive feat.
Thank you for sharing this, I'll go back and read next chapters now!
Rake1810 chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Most hilarious one-shot in the story.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
What a great interpretation of Urahara's actions.
Quickslice chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Love the ending, but my favorite chapters are 10th, 25th and 27th.
Quickslice chapter 29 . 1/13/2014
Rivermaya, yay! Like their albums!
Quickslice chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
Oh my Gigai! (Uchihan's masterpiece trilogy) The thoughts, I never imagine Ichigo might be thinking like that in the middle of life and death. Hah! Proves he's hard to get rid of by anyone. Tough.
Quickslice chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Ikakku and Yumichika is secretly married? Oh, okay. (Giggles)
Quickslice chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Heh! Not an Inoue fan.
Quickslice chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Oh Renji, poor you. You look like you need a hug.
Quickslice chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I can't help but compare the idea of this chapter with how Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) also love Kaoru because she brings out the best in him, just like Rukia to Ichigo. Very similar indeed, they're also similar with their own ideals, to protect.
Quickslice chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
The famous "Bite Me" remark of Ichigo when he was asked by the Vaizards if he's joining them, I can't believe I'll encounter it again here.
Quickslice chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Hell, I also thought Inoue is weak and constantly needs help from her friends, especially in Hueco Mundo, he called for Ichigo twice and both were when Ichigo was in the brink of death. Pity.
Quickslice chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I like the last paragraph of this chapter, it perfectly captures Ichigo feeling the love inside.
black-lotusblossom chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters. The first one I liked the best (but I have also only read 3 right now); I enjoyed your depiction of Ichigo there. I appreciate your writing style; it's simple, but powerful.

Orihime is an interesting character. She gets some hate though, which is understandable, but also I feel a bit misunderstood. Although I don't agree with the first sentence of how "she doesn't really love him," I agree with the rest. Orihime does love him, but I believe she already knows that what she loves about Ichigo isn't really "him." I believe that she sees there is understanding between Ichigo and Rukia that only those 2 share. The ironic part is perhaps Orihime is the one closet to understanding that because she is also the one that loves /adores Ichigo for the things that aren't really "him." I think she is aware of that. When she left, saying goodbye to Ichigo saying that "she would still fall in love with the same person 5 times," I believe that shows she knows her love is unrequited... that she even knows her love for him is childlike, adoration and not realistic... but still she chooses to love him... which is well, very innocent and pure. But that's what is so interesting, even nice, about her; it's pure innocence. And yet she gets so much hate because of it. Perhaps it's because that's related to being "weak." But it's not weak. She doesn't get enough credit. In any case, just because her love isn't for the real "him," which is true, I don't feel that means her love isn't any less or any less "real." It's still real, even if on one level it's not. Thank you, because reading this helped me reach a broader POV on her.
Blulbblub chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
oh.. u portray orihime as a bitch.. when i read your warning about antihime or whatever i thought it was gonna be something else .. ma bad xPP dont get me wrong i dont support ichigo and her and dont even like typing their smosh name but shes a sweet girl. though im gonna keep reading anyway xPP