Reviews for By Any Other Name
mingxingxing chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
I really love this series.
Ichiruki all the way.
The only minus on this fic is chapter 14.
while orihime jealous of rukia, she will never call her bitch.
orihime is kind, sometimes too much that fans are annoyed at her.
mingxingxing chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
u know u are doomed when your two opposite voices in your heart agreeing with each other.
this chapter is so great!
good luck ichigo!
mingxingxing chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
your ability to read in-lines is amazing.
being a pretty dense person, i quite envy you.
mingxingxing chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
just wanna say this:
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (squeeel)
socialgirl378 chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
I enjoyed all of the vignettes you made! They're very great, and you captured the characters' personalities and traits well. (Well, I guess maybe same with the Expectation Unfulfilled chapter? Orihime seem to have a few thoughts that don't seem to suit her.) This is will be one of my fave stories. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
Beautiful
judy abbott chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
nice one! i definitely agree with rukia's pov regarding orihime's supposed "feelings" for ichigo. fact is, inoue ISN'T IN LOVE with kurosaki-kun; she adores and hero worships the guy and that feeling she mistakenly took as love. and because she's somewhat has this naive and childlike personality in her, the close proximity she now have with kurosaki {and the rest of the gang} prompted her the thought of falling for him for "five lifetimes" because she no longer is in the sidelines and that kurosaki who used to send her fleeting glances now acknowledges her due to her participation in rescuing rukia that became a catalyst in the release of ichigo's power and in the manifestation of inoue's and sado's as well; hence, fate has clearly laid out that while inoue's supposedly "pure, innocent" adoration {sorry, imho, love isn't the word to describe her feelings} should be cut down to give herself the leeway for character development. her character can be deemed as strong, however her dependency on kurosaki is her achille's heel. what i'm looking forward to is for inoue to break free from a love that's bound to be unrequited and be her "own woman" and to eventually find her "own man," that like ichigo is to rukia and rukia is to ichigo, with complement and be the strength of the other :)
great gospel chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
This was hilarious. I love how indignant Ichigo is about not having tentacles haha. He is such a teenager sometimes. Very cute.
babybisket chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Gosh! This chapter was so beautifully written...well, even more than usual that is! You managed to be so eloquent without being overly melodramatic, it was quite an impressive feat.
Thank you for sharing this, I'll go back and read next chapters now!
Rake1810 chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Most hilarious one-shot in the story.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
What a great interpretation of Urahara's actions.
Quickslice chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Love the ending, but my favorite chapters are 10th, 25th and 27th.
Quickslice chapter 29 . 1/13/2014
Rivermaya, yay! Like their albums!
Quickslice chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
Oh my Gigai! (Uchihan's masterpiece trilogy) The thoughts, I never imagine Ichigo might be thinking like that in the middle of life and death. Hah! Proves he's hard to get rid of by anyone. Tough.
Quickslice chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Ikakku and Yumichika is secretly married? Oh, okay. (Giggles)