Reviews for Just Got Back From A War
kika-sama chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Long time no see, huh? But I have to tell you this story has kept it's plot and still interesting to read. Doesn't matter it took you 2 years, what matters is that you didn't forget this. I still in love with it. Hope we have more soon! Will Silas meet Bosco's mother (Rose)? Will my dearest Tariq appear?

See ya!
Katie Jean chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
All I have to say to you is thank you for writing this story...you said that views about Iraq would be deleted, but i'm not going to piss you off with what I think I just really like your story because I have a brother and 2 cousins and 3 child hood friends who are soldiers and it made me think of them. Than you it rocked!
Jon chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
man, I really don't understand why people can't understand why we fight for our goddamned country. well, we is an exaggeration, im not a soldier, yet. I really, really hate the people who blame soldiers for wars and not the government. they're the ones to blame, the soldiers put their asses on the goddamned line to protect that freedom, and i can't wait to be able to join the USMC
lilgurlgreen chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
This is an AWESOME story. It's really good, even though I haven't watched the show in a while. You should really continue it!
Curiously Strong chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I hope you realize you made my eyes hurt :) I can't find my contact lens cleaning solution so instead of waiting to buy more tonight like sensible people would do, I actually put on old glasses to be able to read through the whole thing in one sitting.

I think you nailed Sgt. Hotness!

Go write another five chapters or else.

PS: Sorry for the horrible delay in getting around to this. I've had a hellish September.