Reviews for Bright Lights
okami-onna chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
OMG! I need more of this. You have to take the responsibility of make me -and I'm sure a lot more people- addicted to this kind of fics.

I've never imagined Ichigo in a rave, brownie points for originality. And you totally rocked it! Congrats!

Seriously I miss your IchiRuki fics, even ShinYori ones. Pleaseeee we want you back!.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow,that was intense! I really liked it! The way the place was completely different and the way that both Ichigo and Rukia were in character! Great job!
amy chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love this so much I saved it in my email so i can reread and find this again :) good work!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved it, I could easily picture them dancing together and it looked good!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I LOVED IT! i thought it was amazing, and exceptionally written in so much detail! i wish i could write like that :( lol. anyways im gonna check out more of ur stories!

AWESOME!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was really good -

Some grammar mistakes and I wouldn't have mentioned the word love, maybe "had feelings for" or "cared about" or "wanted" but this seemed a little early and more focused on their desire for each other to use love.

Everything else was really well written though. Wonderful ending, overall great job!
Veronica111111 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great writing and great story! Very unique setting for the release of their feelings. It was so weird/hilarious at first to imagine Ichigo with a fishnet shirt and spiked collar/cuffs at a rave, but then I got into the idea and the whole setting seemed perfect to get them out of their usual routines and do things they normally wouldn't have. I really enjoyed it!
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
The tension in this piece is just spectacular. I really love the way you've captured their chemistry - and your writing flows with a well paced plot and dense but necessary description, without slowing down, or detracting from the atmosphere. Really, really well written.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
awesome pro-skills :D a definite fave!
Maelynne Naveen chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful! Your use of words is quite enticing, the story flowed like I imagined the dance beat moving and it was delightfully steamy even without being particularly graphic. Excellent - I loved it! _
Jiru.Sama chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Awee... That was such a cute story :D

Your writing is amazing :D haha I also loved the 'game' XD Teehehe cute way to get them to confess
chocobojockey16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Totally awesome! The plot was original, the writing was beautiful, and best of all the characters were in character! I think I only saw one typo. When Rukia was walking away (So sad. I was thinking, "What the fudge Ichigo! You're such an idiot! Gr!) she said she made a foot of herself instead of fool XD But anyway, this is amazing! You're probably my favorite author! I love your stories 3 So ya, awesome job! Keep up the good work _
nahadiba chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
aww...how i wish to b rukia right now..with those kisses...oohh...im being a pervert here!still..this feels so right~~
dethangelx chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
kyaa! i love it!
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow. Loved the descriptions. Perfect enough as a one-shot!