Reviews for Twinless
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Not bad, probably one of your best
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I don't think it's emo - there is no blood or cutting or "I'm going to kill myself" stuff, for one D

I like it. I was wondering how George would feel after Fred died. That was one of the saddest parts for me - sadder even than Remus and Tonks dying. No more Fred (

nice job ]

Wackyy
purgaytoryhappenedbitches chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ok I sound Kinda Emo But... I Cried At This Bit:'( Luv This btw

Luv N Hugzz

SIO

XOX
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I loved that. I love the determination that George has to go on without Fred. And the way Fred Junior justifies that at the end. Godd job!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
EMO? Are you kidding me? I think George has every RIGHT to be emo for a year or more! But, no, your fanfiction didn't scream "I AM EMO" at me. It was actually more of, "I know it's bad, but I CAN go on and I WILL!" More uplifting than emo in my opinion. Emo would've been a suicide fic, I think. Just call your friend emo for complaining-everything's emo nowadays anyway.

Anyway, that was a great little one shot! I liked it. Good job writing it and OMG, LITTLE FREDDIE! YAY! Thanks for writing and sharing!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
that was actually way less emo than some of the other "george's reaction to fred's death" fics ive read