Reviews for Doubt
twinklewind chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Haha, very amusing.

I think you've captured Rosalie's and Edward's relationship quite well.

Still trembling with laughter, though s'pose it's not so funny.

But thanks.
Quil Explodes chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
I really love this...but i don't like how you make it seem like jacob is doubting whether he should have saved her. People hate him enough as it is...anyways. great job! :)
RavenRed chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
so so so awesome! very sad! but in a good way i guess
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
Hi. I hope you will keep writing because your stories are really good. I love them. Please keep writing! Thanxs xoxoxEP-Cullen-17
ShanniMo chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
wow this is way deep its so good i'm really glad i read this it puts twilight in a whole new perspective. awesome!
morrisdee chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
These are so well written, i was entranced by them.:D I couldnt stop reading. You should write one in Mikes and Angela's POV...We havent head much from them:[[.
InnerShadow chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
That last line for Jacob was really good. It struck a chord, and kinda sounds like something the new Depressed!Jacob in Eclipse might say. Great srory.
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
Fishous chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
Good ending. Oh my god, so powerful.
KateLovesEdward chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
oh wow. another amazing review by one of my favorite fanfic authors! wowowowowowow! please keep writing!
amose chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
Wow. That one was excellent.

Exactly how I picture Jacob thinking.
YoolieYick chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
This chapter is a really, really good one. I liked the last sentence. It is EXACTLY how Jacob thinks. EXACTLY. I don;t exactly think he'd really want Bella dead... But given the alternatives...

It makes you think.
Sorcha123 chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
aww! Jacob is so callous here! he wonders if he should have left her drown? too harsh. but then it is close to what he would be thinking, and then cursing himself for the thought! a little self hatred helps ease shock.
Frannie-pants chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
amazing. i loved this one. ]
Droplets of Salt chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
I love how you included his wondering about if she would be better off dead. Very nice chapter. Brimming with awesome-ness!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »