Reviews for Doubt
Mysterious Soula chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Wow, I had to read all the chapters before I made this comment. But that was really powerful. You captured the character's so well, and the emotion behind all of the things they said was so sincere. Also great job on making each chapter different, at first I was worried it might be too similar but you were able to make it your own with each persons perspective. Awesome, really awesome.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
awe that so sad
Katharine chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Fabulous! Excellent look at each POV. Would love to see a similar POV from Renee, Victoria (though I don't know how you'd do that...), and Aro.
Persephone Crying chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
so far i like emmetts pov best. you've put the most thought into his in my opinion.

With the rest its just a generic 'why', but emmett really sees a lot more than he's given credit for.

Great story.
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
You really have a way of looking at things from a different way I wouldnt never thought of! Even though its really de[ressing tis really interesting as well seeing th way you think they would think, Especially Jacoob thinking maybe it would've been better to let her go :(
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
God Edward is desparate! Its really depressing to read!
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
They way your writing it, it seems she didnt recover straight away when Edward came back. I guess no one really could but its weird looking in from a different persective :/
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Wow Rosline mean!
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
This is so sad.. I'm guessing this is pre Breaking Dawn? Some time around Eclipse? :/
ImWithTheOtherCrazyGuys chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This unbelievably good! So sad.. makes you think that she might have been thinking sucide as well :(
mymanisfictional chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Amazing job. Some of the chapters were really deep.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
really interesting take on bella's jump. really great writing
lightofhislife chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Excellently written.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Heck, the story was written in Bella's POV and i still can't if it really was attempted suicide or not.

Amazing story.

Five/five stars.
OreoFudge'D chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
I like the way you've shown everyone's thoughts about her cliffdiving. Out of everything in the story, I think the best one was Carlisle's, the father figure. Charlie's a father too, but Carlisle has been a father to a coven of vampires and a human. He's the one who seen them, and has been there to guide them along the way. ]]

Anyway, great job in this. :)
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »