Reviews for Doubt
nottono chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
im gonna get an acount on here. become a member. whatever you call it. and when i do you are so gonne be one of my favorite authors. go you! woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo!
Julieanne-Arc chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
this breaks my heart a little. it's pretty amazing.
mmcelroy chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
This was very interesting, imagining this from everyone's point of view! Keep writing twi-fiction!
DobbyWobby chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
this is amazing. i love it, all the charecters are perfect.
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Love these descriptions:

Hurricane Edward. The Mount Vesuvius of vampires.
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I like this look into Carlisle's mind. I think you pegged it here. Ultimately, Carlisle and Esme's acceptance of Bella had to do with their fear of losing Edward. Carlisle skirts this when he chooses change for Bella at the table in the dining room during New Moon.
CullenFever chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
All POVs were awesome. Esp Rosalie's. That's so her. "The girl is demented. I guess she is perfect for him, after all." lol.
Romance and Musicals chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
These were all so sad, but so good.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
This: 'I believed she was better, but was she just better at hiding the hurt?' broke my heart a little. It's beautiful. I always feel so bad for Jacob, because he invested all of his time in her and then she just.. left. I guess that's why - from time to time - I read a Jacob/Bella story, to see him get his happy ending.:) Anyway, I really like this story! I love how everyone has different opinions and how each of them truly fits the person having them. I loved Rosalie's and Emmett's, though I think it could have emphasized a bit more on the big brother/little sister relationship Emmett and Bella have, though maybe, it wasn't very developed in between New Moon and Eclipse, je ne sais pas. But it's a very good story, I like reading about the 'event' from different POV's.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Hm...this definitely isn't my favorite. I think Jacob would feel a little more resentful towards the vampires, rather than just frustrated and wishing they would go away. I hate to say it because I love Jacob, but I think he would be a little more selfish about it. Yet again-I hate it when people make him an asswipe who rapes or cheat on Bella, but he isn't perfect. In fact, he is only human (and partly werewolf), and doesn't have the same amount of time to mature as the vampires. Since the vampires have been around decades longer than they seem to have (centuries, in Carlisle and Jasper's cases) and the werewolves are the age they seem to be, it is only fitting for the vampires to be more emotionally mature than the werewolves. Don't get me wrong-I am equally sided when it comes to vamps vs wolves, but realistically I think Jacob should be a little more childish.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Gah Edward is such a self-hating idiot. He honestly needs to grow a pair and get his head out from being stuck in his own ass.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Again-this is another character that people tend to screw up, but you wrote quite nicely. A lot of authors write Emmett as some idiot body-builder hick from Tennessee (I resent that) who makes sexual jokes and can't add two numbers.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Haha I like her sarcasm and somewhat snide/superior personality. Thank you for not portraying her as some dumb blonde bimbo who is after Edward and wants to kill Bella. I hate it when authors do that.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Esme is such a caring and compassionate person
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I really like Jasper. I think you did a great job showing his emotional detachment to Bella. I think that is so ironic-how he can sense emotions and influence them, but he does not have any when it concerns Bella. He is so detached from everyone but Alice, it seems.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »