Reviews for Accidental Meetings
Emi chapter 3 . 3/20
This was really good. Written nicely! I enjoyed it, maybe just a little to much. You surly should write another kanda x allen fanfic. It would make my day just that much brighter.
Yaoi-4-Life chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
A hair fetish?! that was brilliant! ROFLMAO XD
Yaoi-4-Life chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
the about to have sex with allen part me running around the room fangirling XD
Wendelin Weird chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Love the story so far, really like the university setting! _ Great writing and good amount of humour. I look forward to reading more of your D. Gray-Man stories.
PS: The "dishes they grow mould in" are called petri dishes. The petri dish is usually filled with some form of agar(it provides nutrition for growth).
Ciara-Dragon chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Man. I've never liked lemon this much.

I'm speechless. You got me, the long-review demon, speechless. (Sad or not, dunno. o.o)

You write so well. There're typos and a few weird (maybe a little too long?) sentences but that's all. I'm gaping here! :O I'm gonna eat them if I find more yullen from you. Thanks. :3
Soulfightersu chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
OMGWTFBBQ!

This was absolutley 100% bloody amazing! Your descriptive writing is wonderful, I could really see where you were describing (Allen's apartment sounds feckin' amazing! I would love to live there!)

Brilliant piece of writing!
Little Silver Maiden chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
It's a great story so far. I like it, even though I wasn't sure about it because I've never read a fanfic that didn't in some way or another fallow the original, but it is rather refreshing and interesting all the same. Only thing is that I think you should proof read more. There are some typos that make it a little confusing, but other than that, it's perfect. Keep up the good work. .

. I LOVE ALLEN!
Kalamare chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Bwahahahahahaha. I like this fanfiction so much xD So many of... Accidents! :shifty: xD

Shit. I really should start to write something better as i'm writing.

You are giving me inspiriation! xDD

Lemon lemon leMON! xD

You are a goody. :D
Brometheus chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
umm, the little dishes that are used for growing mold and stuff are called Petri dishes if i remember correctly, incase you didnt know still...
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
That was great! _ I saw a few typos here and there but no grammar errors that really screamed at me. That was the first Man fic I've read set in university, much less with Kanda already graduated. I liked the 'accidental' meetings theme you used to bring them together. Nice work! I look forward to seeing more from you!
Dandelion-san chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
This was a great fic! It's not every day that you come across an AU like this...
C3LLO chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aww...The Ending Was Cute. I Love The Way You Write. It Sucks Me In. O':
coworly chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Although I did think their relationship moved really fast, I did enjoy this very much. I love the Kanda you have here. Very very well done portraying his vulnerable side as well as his stoic side. And I love how Allen wasn't just a crying typical uke too. Good job!
Azamiko chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Very cute.
Draconan the Destati chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I enjoyed this. It was a well written fic. In fact, I think I'll add it to my favorites c: