Reviews for Love
miyame-chan chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I know it's been quite some time since you've updated, but I really hope you find the time to do so! this story is really great. :)
Auteur-Onirique chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Well.. You know how to stop in good moments !

Even if I saw the movie a thousand of times, I'm really waiting for the next cahpter ! )
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
It's really my favourite character from Gladiator ! I've rarely seen a charachter with so much deep and so mysterious )

(excuse me from my spelling mistakes, I'm actually French, I can read english, but not really write it)

I however enjoyed reading your fic !
Sepsis chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
nice..:) well done.
z.darko chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Wow.. I really loved that!

I love how you show how misunderstood commodus is and how he craves love and acceptance like everyone else.. 10/10 :)
TragicGuardian chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nice story I liked it

you write well

Turn it in into a full length story like you said!
SamanthaMae chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*cries*

That was...beautiful...

I can't really describe how great this was without sounding completely cheesy. But I loved it! Most people see Commodus as the incest villan bastard, but I truely think he was just...misunderstood, like you said. And I'm not just saying that 'cause Joaquin Phoenix is hot as hell (although that sometimes helps:) )

There were a few grammar mistakes I noticed, like when you used dialouge, i.e.: “Brother, I have been looking for you”. should be "Brother,, I have been looking for you."

The punctuation mark should be in the quotation mark at all times.

"“Yes I will come” she replied, waking me from my thoughts." should be "Yes, I will come," she replied...

There is always a puctuation mark inbetween the quotation marks.

Anyway, another thing I liked about this is how well you got into the character, as if YOU have gone through the same situation (although I hope you haven't, lol).

"It reminded me of how she watched over me during his age. Jealousy stirred in my stomach."

I loved that line. The great thing about Commodus is that you can somewhat relate to him, because jealousy is basically why he's turned out this way. I love how you pointed this out.

This is really one of those fics that stay in your mind. Which is why I give you a 9.8/10-that's good for me, lol.

Again...great fic. Glad I read it :)
Darth Ducttape chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was really good, I liked how you protrayed Commodus as admiting he had changed, but finding no great change or any real significance there. You should continue it.
JPlover90 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I like it! I'd love it if you turned it into a story :)
Momo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow! i like it! Please continue!