Reviews for Nightmares in My Head
Socrates' Closet chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Uh... not bad... OH FORGET IT! IT wAS AMAZING! SHORT BUT AMAZING! Everything I like in a fanfic (except humor. Oh well, you made up for it in A Loss of Memory.) Still... AMAZING!
DeathBallerinaAmy chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*snicker snicker snicker* luv the ending
Vegeta777 chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
An interesting short
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
that was so cute! SONIC AND AMY FOREVER! SALLY NEVER! i very much hate sally! i hate the SatAM cartoon cause of her! it should be amy and sonic hooking up! :)
Blinkboy chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Thank God! I thought this was gonna be all sad. I have to say it was a good ending.
Tornado chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That is the best story I've ever heard.!
someweirdfreak chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
shaveme chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Everyone below took the words right outta my mouth. Great fic! Now all you gotta do is work on your English... O.O;;
Maria chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
oooooooooooh! gives me ideas...maybe i'll do something like that with shadow...*shadow backs away from maria* ya never know! that was a really good fic! do you hate Sally? I do! Amy/Sonic is WAAAAAAAAAAY better!

teh.keeb chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Ajimage Sestrenegade II chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
This is one of the best fanfics I ever read. Tragic, dramatic, sad, and a wee bit of romance, my style P. I'm impressed, really I am. Keep it up _.
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Very cute, and tragic. I liked it...except I'm not really a Sonic/Amy fan. Great story, though!
Anthony Bault chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Damn...I knew there was a reason I added you to my fave authors list! Awesome story, Teila! *hears crying from the other side of the fourth wall and sees Amy crying* Uh oh...looks like Amy read this fic as well, excuse me... *goes through the fourth wall to comfort her*
SageFlame chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
your one of the great ones Teila P
Angie chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Great ficccie, but so sad.