Reviews for The wished away child
Cheliandra chapter 32 . 4/13
Boy, I'm with Atharina on this one. Does she have a problem that he raped her? Yeah, I'd say so. What a disgusting piece of writing. And you're pretty much illiterate as well.
Atharina chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
"Head, bowels, soul one"? What the hell kind of wedding vow is that? And Jareth asking her if there's a problem? That's just...bad writing and bad visualizing.
Lozzarooni chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
Excellent story telling, I rather enjoyed Jareth's dastardliness in this one, manipulating not just Sarah but Jeremy as well. Well written and as always a pleasure to read.
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This story is just nasty. Sarah kissing Sir Ellery is just plain perverted. I've been liking your stories, if not your appalling semiliteracy, nonexistent grammar and poor spelling, but this one is disgusting. I gave it a few chapters more, as it seemed to be getting better, but this is it.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Eeewwww. I am not liking this Jareth at ALL. And Jeremy even less. And I'm REALLY not liking them kissing. Bye.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Baronets, though they have hereditary titles, are strictly not considered members of the peerage. Peers are dukes, marquesses, earls, viscounts and barons (lords).
billybarnes844 chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
great fic but what happens when they have children? what will he/ she inherate?
by the way loves the split father ending for jareth made my day
confused chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
i was wondering doesn't toby have to be from linda's line to be the wished away child?
GoblynQueen chapter 36 . 7/25/2011
and yet another story i'm only too happy to add to my favorites :)
GoblynQueen chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
interesting chapter!
GoblynQueen chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
Lord Fagin is quite the idiot. he should know that Jareth can see all through his crystals.

Jareth is not only drop dead gorgeous, but he's intelligent and calculating. so of course he'll be one step ahead.

it's hilarious that Fagin thinks he's got this great plan and no one knows.

what a dumbass, lol.
GoblynQueen chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
i have to admit... that was pretty hot
GoblynQueen chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
interesting...
GoblynQueen chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
wow
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 36 . 4/19/2011
Very good and steamy and complicated. I must say it took a significant shift in tone through the story from extremely dark to more of a moderate tone. Not that that is a bad thing. I found it interesting how young Sarah seems, and read, at the beginning of the story, which made me a wee bit squickish about where it would inevitably go, but the more mature version later was much more appropriate. It read as if a very long amount of time passes, rather than just a winter's break.