Reviews for The wished away child
SIGHmaggedon chapter 32 . 6/29
So . . . here's the thing. I know you like the violent sexual clashes between Sarah and Jareth, but for someone who is to have so much prowess, he surely does not ever seem to show it to Sarah. I can't help but feel sorry for Sarah in this story (especially this chapter). I doubt any real girl would have willingly let her husband touch her after brutally raping her. Especially since the followup sex just sounded like more of hte same. For crying out loud, you gave Jeremy/Jareth scenes a more seductive/albeit disturbing quality. But i could believe Jeremy being besotted. here I can only imagine Sarah be traumatized for all future sex.
Also, if you ever write a follow up to this one ( and I sortof hope you do ) I expect to see Jareth knocked down a peg or so. A girl can really take only so much trampling. . . be she stoic or not.
Paisley Rose. I've got a be to pick with you. I get that you like the rough sex scenes between Sarah and Jareth. But after painting such attractive seduction scenes between Jareth and Jeremy I thought you'd actually show him with some real prowess with Sarah. Alas all we got was more rough stick the plug in the socket. I'm not sure I find this Jareth of yours all that alluring.
kefnotes chapter 32 . 6/29
So . . . here's the thing. I know you like the violent sexual clashes between Sarah and Jareth, (i'm gathering that from your other stories as well) but for someone who is to have so much "prowess", he surely does not ever seem to want to show it to Sarah. I can't help but feel sorry for Sarah in this story (especially this chapter). I doubt any real girl would have willingly let her husband touch her after brutally raping her. Especially since the followup sex just sounded like more of the same. For crying out loud, you gave Jeremy/Jareth scenes a more seductive/albeit disturbing quality. But i believed Jeremy being besotted. here I can only imagine Sarah be traumatized for all future sex. And certainly not being nearly so forgiving in the subsequent chapters. One minute she is strong and the next minute she is a total pansy with no say about her rights. I wanted her to be angrier, i wanted her to give as good as she got. I wanted Jareth to show a little realization if not remorse that he has taken everything that Sarah wanted from him and life away.
If you ever write a follow up to this one ( and I sortof hope you do ) I expect to see Jareth knocked down a peg or so. A girl can really take only so much trampling. . . be she stoic or not.
dannisez chapter 36 . 5/26
Damn you scribe...write another!
WRose chapter 36 . 8/8/2015
A twisted story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Very lengthy and boring, clear up to chapter 8.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 36 . 7/5/2015
I find that I'm torn by this story. On one hand, I'm a little disturbed by the Jareth/Jeremy stuff. But on the other hand, I find I really like our King where Sarah is concerned and even think I want more of this almost-too-dark Jareth. Plus you know how to write a villian! When the Trow started eating fairies I wanted to reach through the folds of reality and do damage to him myself! Good writing :)
jenaleec chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Ok... i dont mind a dark gobblin king but... sarah is a child... we are borderline pedophelia here... not to mention the fact that Jarith kissed Jeremy was rather distasteful... i do hope this is not going to tuen into child rape...
Mangamolly1991 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Bravo, may I say, bravo.
Cheliandra chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
Boy, I'm with Atharina on this one. Does she have a problem that he raped her? Yeah, I'd say so. What a disgusting piece of writing. And you're pretty much illiterate as well.
Atharina chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
"Head, bowels, soul one"? What the hell kind of wedding vow is that? And Jareth asking her if there's a problem? That's just...bad writing and bad visualizing.
Lozzarooni chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
Excellent story telling, I rather enjoyed Jareth's dastardliness in this one, manipulating not just Sarah but Jeremy as well. Well written and as always a pleasure to read.
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This story is just nasty. Sarah kissing Sir Ellery is just plain perverted. I've been liking your stories, if not your appalling semiliteracy, nonexistent grammar and poor spelling, but this one is disgusting. I gave it a few chapters more, as it seemed to be getting better, but this is it.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Eeewwww. I am not liking this Jareth at ALL. And Jeremy even less. And I'm REALLY not liking them kissing. Bye.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Baronets, though they have hereditary titles, are strictly not considered members of the peerage. Peers are dukes, marquesses, earls, viscounts and barons (lords).