Reviews for The wished away child
Lady Knight of VT chapter 36 . 5h
I find that I'm torn by this story. On one hand, I'm a little disturbed by the Jareth/Jeremy stuff. But on the other hand, I find I really like our King where Sarah is concerned and even think I want more of this almost-too-dark Jareth. Plus you know how to write a villian! When the Trow started eating fairies I wanted to reach through the folds of reality and do damage to him myself! Good writing :)
jenaleec chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Ok... i dont mind a dark gobblin king but... sarah is a child... we are borderline pedophelia here... not to mention the fact that Jarith kissed Jeremy was rather distasteful... i do hope this is not going to tuen into child rape...
Mangamolly1991 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Bravo, may I say, bravo.
Cheliandra chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
Boy, I'm with Atharina on this one. Does she have a problem that he raped her? Yeah, I'd say so. What a disgusting piece of writing. And you're pretty much illiterate as well.
Atharina chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
"Head, bowels, soul one"? What the hell kind of wedding vow is that? And Jareth asking her if there's a problem? That's just...bad writing and bad visualizing.
Lozzarooni chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
Excellent story telling, I rather enjoyed Jareth's dastardliness in this one, manipulating not just Sarah but Jeremy as well. Well written and as always a pleasure to read.
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This story is just nasty. Sarah kissing Sir Ellery is just plain perverted. I've been liking your stories, if not your appalling semiliteracy, nonexistent grammar and poor spelling, but this one is disgusting. I gave it a few chapters more, as it seemed to be getting better, but this is it.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Eeewwww. I am not liking this Jareth at ALL. And Jeremy even less. And I'm REALLY not liking them kissing. Bye.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Baronets, though they have hereditary titles, are strictly not considered members of the peerage. Peers are dukes, marquesses, earls, viscounts and barons (lords).
billybarnes844 chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
great fic but what happens when they have children? what will he/ she inherate?
by the way loves the split father ending for jareth made my day
confused chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
i was wondering doesn't toby have to be from linda's line to be the wished away child?
GoblynQueen chapter 36 . 7/25/2011
and yet another story i'm only too happy to add to my favorites :)
GoblynQueen chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
interesting chapter!
GoblynQueen chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
Lord Fagin is quite the idiot. he should know that Jareth can see all through his crystals.

Jareth is not only drop dead gorgeous, but he's intelligent and calculating. so of course he'll be one step ahead.

it's hilarious that Fagin thinks he's got this great plan and no one knows.

what a dumbass, lol.
GoblynQueen chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
i have to admit... that was pretty hot