Reviews for Pieces of Dust
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww, this was so sad, but amazingly written. *tears*
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wait.. That's like too sad :(

I don't understand... Like, they had just confessed each other's love to each other and promised they would leave together. I understood that and everything leading up to that. The pure beauty of love.

But I also understand that she has her family to care for as well.

But what about Ryan? What about the love he holds for her etched in every inch of his being? What about leaving together. I don't want him heartbroken waiting at the trainstation at one, with no Marissa in sight. Can you imagine the heartache? I'm like crying right now, But I thought I'd be crying in tears of joy. Will they never meet again? They have to :( I can't imagine them living a lifetime without EVER experiencing that love they had for each other and only BY each other, ever again. I don't understand.
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Charlynn- What a beautiful story, The ending was sad but as you said they served such a meaningful purpose in each other's lives. I really loved it so much, Thank you for such good readings...

CHASITY
areil2010 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You had me. I thought it was going to be a "runaway in the sunset" moment, but unfortunately it wasn't.

U gotta do a sequal so they can be reunited.
Janer59 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
aw...I love it! i really wanted them to be together, but this is how they were alike! they both gave up their happiness to take care of their families! you're awesome!
patto85 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
you have done it again. you make the readers feel as if they are there and i love that. you are talented and i hope that you never stop writing. please keep the ryrissa alive as long as you can. :)

nicky
ryan91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw. So sad, she didn't run away with Ryan. I love the ending. Great job!
JANNIE06 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THAT THEY MEET AGAIN...YOU JUST HAVE TO DO A PART 2 LIKE U DID FOR FATE...PLEASE!