Reviews for Ice Age school matters
aphnellie chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
OSCAR IS TRYING TO KISS US! typo *kill
aphnellie chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
WOAH! i did not know that teachers could send kids to military school
Jennifer Ellis chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
to be honest no one would ever fall in love with Sid. EVER! HE'S to weird!
Ella chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I agree with ellie

I listen at school but u learn nothing school is a waste of time
TeamPlasma70 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Here's the real corrections

Usted es atractivo You are attractive

Usted es la pereza sexiest que he visto alguna vez You are the sexiest laziness that I have ever seen

Campo Del Sid Field Sid

Here's the incorrection of your words:

You are sexy Eres sexy

You are the sexiest sloth I have ever seen Tú eres la más sexy de la pereza que he visto

Campo De Sid is in Spanish, NOT FRENCH!

Try Google Translate next time, OK?
KaylaDestroyer chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Good chapter!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME!
CloudstarOfShadowClan chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
WOOT! Awsomeness! I loved that story! Keep writing!
CloudstarOfShadowClan chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
A little violent, but this was a good chapter. When I read the part where Oscar was about to punch Sid's stomach very very hard, I thought: "OMG! She can't kill SID! She just can't! NOES!" But I was so glad when Kylie and then Diego came. But, God, Poor Sid! and poor possums! I could just imagine-No, I can't even imagine-how horrible Sid's screams must've sounded!

That was a really good chapter, and I'll probably remember it the most (cuz I don't know what the next chapters are about yet!)
lugia flyhight chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
it was different.A nice short read. Though a few errors with some sentences but not bad. I liked it. Diego seem slightly out of character but it was humerous. Nice fic.
FallenUpStairs chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Its actually uno dos tres cuatro cinco seis sieto ocho nuevo diez but, at least you attempted. Im in Spanish 3 so its easy to see your mistakes.
goldenpuon chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
Great ending. It was really good. I like how it relays back to the waterpark in Ice Age 2. Sweet!
FABCHICKXO chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
wow sorry i didnt review earlyer but i just HAD 2 read this cuz it was so good! i thought this was a great story actuall great writer! it was cute. hmm r we going 2 c kylie in another story of urs? i hope u can get some more storys going soon! ) bye 4 now!
goldenpuon chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
Wow, very original fanfic wih Sid! But poor Manny, I've seen him so much more sentimental, at least with expression in the ice age movies. Now he's as quiet and unemotional as a college professor. Still, great story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
goldenpuon chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Cool, Diego is in school now. lol