Reviews for The Recordings
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Sweet. I personally would have liked to see/hear Mal's reaction to the recordings and while not with too much detail you wrote it convincly enough. (sorry if convincly is misspelled). I liked Mal's reasoning at the end that he isn't a good man but he has good people that help him make good decisions. (This is my understanding of it.)
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Are you going to make another fic where everyone else sees this? Cause that'd be awesome.

Good job.
Papillonbelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
WOW. i loved this story, it's beautiful.
garden-crafter chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Well done. This would have fit into the movie well.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
hm...interesting. Great idea. Keep up the great work!
AlickyNicholas chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh my goodness...this scene needed to be in the BDM! You have a wonderful Mal voice. That last little speech to her was especially spot-on. I like what you did with the Operative...seems very much in character for him.

Love, love, love this piece. Bravo!
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Nicely written story, never even thought about what would happen if anyone were to see it. Nice descriptions, nicly written.
Rainne chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Ooh, very nice! That's an excellent idea- I'd never thought of having anyone on the show watch the sessions, but it makes sense. Awesome Mal voice, as well.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I really liked this, just as sad as when I watched the shorts myself.

As an interesting point of trivia, the interviewer in the Sessions was played by Joss Whedon himself.
edenfalls81 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Great story! I had actually thought about doing a story along these lines, but I think you did it perfectly. You captured Mal perfectly at the ending.
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
As usual, a very well written story. I think in this one you caught the very essence of Mal. As I read this, I could almost hear his voice in my head. Having seen some of the 'viral marketing' sessions Joss released on the net before the movie release, I can say that these would be truly disturbing to anyone who knew the real girl (were there one.) Bravo once again!