Reviews for Monsters
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 5/14
Ooh... This is really dark... Pretty scary look at dark!Qui Gon...
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh man, this is wonderful and heart-rending and amazing. Well done.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/14
thats so sad T_T
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 1 . 2/17
I was expecting Qui-Gon to be the one to rescue Obi-Wan or be his fellow prisoner or something...not to be his captor. That was really sad but beautiful.
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 1/29
That was probably the best One-shot i have ever read. It was creative beyond measure, everything from the plot, to the alternating time line, to the relationship between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.
You explored a depth in their relationship that was never explored before, and the fact that you made Qui-Gon evil was brilliant.
I really loved their interactions and the way you wrote a teenaged Obi-Wan was perfect.
I don't know how you managed to write such an amazing story in under 6,000 words without making the story feel incomplete or missing something.

Keep up the good work, and i can't wait to read more of your Fics.
New and Old chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
O my gosh. This is amazing. The feels... the angst... wow.
Love you so much! Thanks for writing this! Not exactly sure where you got the inspiration from in Batman Begins, but still preeettty sweet!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Thiis is a good story but I just can't see him as a dark guy. I prefer shadows of the future. In fact I prefer that one over the canon.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I have read some stories that put Qui-Gon in a pretty bad light, but that is the first time I have ever read something with him as the all out villain. Did you really imply that he as a Sith? Or was he just a dark Jedi?
authorwithissues chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
...WOW. That's all I can say, because... wow.
firegirl956 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I honestly hope I don't ruin my computer by getting it wet. I should probably put it away before my tears ruin it...
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice story. Much enjoyed it.
amba gurl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
0.0 this was amazingly done!
dragonzice chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow. I love the way your write. It's just fantastic.
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Liam Neeson played such an awesome Raz Al-Ghul in Batman Begins. Seeing you blend his two characters makes Evil!Qui truely evil :D

Btw, Liam is suppose to be back in The Dark Knight Rises, reprising his role as Raz Al-Ghul. At least IMDB has him listed in the cast.
frznlights chapter 1 . 7/17/2011