Reviews for And They Lived Happily
MoennigGal82 chapter 104 . 3/10
wam bam! what a ride, i missed the story, life got in the way.. finally finished... and you made me cry a few times... loling a few times! thank you so much!
claudia40gsr chapter 104 . 4/16/2012
Maravilhosa história! Eu amei acompanhar... Parabéns!
Sara Abigail chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Normal person: Oh, look it's three am I should go to sleep now. Me: I can't go to bed! I've got 98 more chapters to read. This is what your stories do to me, cause they are amazing. Seriously, you're a very talented author and you keep these characters in character so well. I truly am envious. I love everything about this little series and I can't wait to find out more. Okay just one more chapter and then I'll go to sleep...yeah cause that's worked out so well in the past haha. :)
Harmonee chapter 104 . 2/19/2011
I can't believe how awesome this story is. I absolutely love it. :)

Good job.
HeartsandEyesDelight chapter 104 . 3/22/2010
I've spent the last week reading this series and I'm about to go on to the fourth one, but I wanted to stop and take the time to review, because I should have done it sooner.

I can't tell you how impressed I am. I'm in the process of attempting my own in-between-the-scenes story, and I'm absolutely amazed at how seamless this is. I struggle to even do half of what you've done, so truly... I'm in awe.

I also wanted to tell you how much I liked that Sara and Grissom saw each other as children in his mother's gallery, and how that all tied into the String Theory. That was a beautiful chapter, and my very favorite part of all the chapters in all the stories... except maybe Grissom's sheep noises. :)

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm off to read Ever After now. :)
Panda Hallows chapter 104 . 2/16/2010
Hello! So as you know I've been reading this as much as I can throughout this past week and I've finally finished. I listen to a lot of music while I read, write or do just about anything and a lot of songs fit this story as well as the others. I kind of want to assemble another fanmix for these two.

Anyways back to your awesome story. As a writer myself I know how difficult it is to churn this all out and have it flow. I of course doesn't have your amazing attention to detail or brilliant insight into the characters. Just the way you payed close attention to how their facial expressions spoke volumes. I can't help watching these episodes again with new eyes, all because of you!

Like I've mentioned to you before-I think-but I've passed over your fics on the archive a few times, the summary just didn't pull me in enough to want to read. I'm the type to pay attention to how well the summary sounds in order to completely commit to a fic. I think I just repeat myself, I tend to do that. So anyways, I decided to take a look, purely out of curiosity of course. It happened to be the next fic I'm about to go read soon, Ever After. I read that prologue and fell in love instantly. You have a gift.

Everything just flows with the show and yet it feels like this actually occurred.

With three stories down I can now take a breather and then start on the next. Will there be another after 'Ever After'?

Oh yeah and sorry about all the short and numerous reviews you've received in your email box. I just felt like you deserved a review for each chapter rather than waiting until I was completely finished.

I read your profile thing too and you're a teacher? That's so freakin' cool! I bet you're the cool teacher, the one the kids all wanna hang with. We had a teacher like that back when I was in school.

Do you ever wonder if your students read fanfictions? I know a LOT of high schoolers do. Most of my friends did back then.

I'll end this review now.

I have no suggestions on how to improve something I already love. I only give you praise for it. Brilliant work bringing this to life.

May GSR live on! :D

-Panda

p.s. I squealed when the word 'panda' was brought up. Its my nickname to my friends and family :D
Panda Hallows chapter 103 . 2/16/2010
Gosh I really hope they end up having a baby sometime soon! I mean, you know how Sara has been making appearances in the 10th season, well yeah preggo would be great! :D ah they would be the coolest parents ever!
Panda Hallows chapter 102 . 2/16/2010
Gosh I hate Ecklie! He's so gah! *shakes fist* I honestly do that when he comes onto the tv. stupid guy...grr

but this was hilarious! I love that the guys are giving Griss a hard time! HILARIOUS
Panda Hallows chapter 101 . 2/16/2010
I love the fact that her mom thinks they aren't getting freaky! I busted out laughing when I read that. Those two are so naughty! I even blushed a bit at the implications of said bath ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 100 . 2/16/2010
AW! I love this chapter so much! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 99 . 2/16/2010
I'm so loving this behind the scenes look at what happened after Sara's abduction. Totally makes my day! ;D Great job here! four more chapters to go! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 98 . 2/16/2010
I always wondered what happened when they got her to the hospital, now I know! You are just so in-tune with the characters and the plot, I LOVE IT! You're a mad genius, you know that?

Flippin Grissom being awesome and now everyone knows their secret! AH!
Panda Hallows chapter 97 . 2/16/2010
They found her! :D I'm so happy with this, you did amazingly! You got it down packed!

There's so much I can say but it wouldn't do it justice, its just brilliantness!
Panda Hallows chapter 96 . 2/16/2010
OMG OMG! Seriously this is amazing...AMAZING! AH! Holy crap, now they know his true feelings. I think it was in the 8th season that they discussed it more. But they'll find her! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 95 . 2/16/2010
OMG OMG OMG! And so it begins! this is going to be a crazy 9 more chapters! EEP! Natalie has Sara!

Can you tell how excited I am to read this? lol
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »