Reviews for And They Lived Happily
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
They're great friends and they understood each other. I'm glad they made up.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Cath was so mean in this episode and you captured that perfectly. You're a genius! Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Love their conversations at the end. Everyone can clearly see how much these two are crazy about each other.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
The cat is on! It's going to be fun especially because Grissom didn't have a clue about this. haha
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
There's going to be a love triangle, right? A girl can dream. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Grissom was such a tease! Well, he's wearing a tuxedo so he became a chick magnet. hahaha and he knew it!
Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I especially love the lost part where they spent time having coffee and talking to each other. They're so adorable together. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
They're on the mend. I'm so excited!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Sara would be jealous if she heard Grissom set up a
date with Catherine.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
I wish that Grissom would go to Sara during her leave. That would make things better.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
They were meant to be together. Thank you so much for coming up with this special backstory.
MoennigGal82 chapter 104 . 3/10/2015
wam bam! what a ride, i missed the story, life got in the way.. finally finished... and you made me cry a few times... loling a few times! thank you so much!
claudia40gsr chapter 104 . 4/16/2012
Maravilhosa história! Eu amei acompanhar... Parabéns!
Sara Abigail chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Normal person: Oh, look it's three am I should go to sleep now. Me: I can't go to bed! I've got 98 more chapters to read. This is what your stories do to me, cause they are amazing. Seriously, you're a very talented author and you keep these characters in character so well. I truly am envious. I love everything about this little series and I can't wait to find out more. Okay just one more chapter and then I'll go to sleep...yeah cause that's worked out so well in the past haha. :)
Harmonee chapter 104 . 2/19/2011
I can't believe how awesome this story is. I absolutely love it. :)

Good job.