Reviews for The Galaxy Soul
gunman chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Wow! Éclair is on her game today. And Lumière is her typical cool and collected self.

You really did your homework in regards to the series, Kiddy Grade, and their names and such. Congratulations!

However, you could work on keeping the sentences of the individuals as separate as possible. Some of them seem to be running together in a jumbled paragraph.

Also, the guy in the black armor reminded me of the 13th Angel (I forget his name right off), the black armored Evangelion Unit 03 that was considered the 13th Angel.

Bardiel! That was his name!

Anyway, I've seen some of the Kiddy Grade and Evangelion series and I wouldn't put it past SEELE to genetically engineer a special guard to protect their cargo.

And I'm betting it's Shinji!

But one has to wonder just how dumb these special guards have to be in thinking they can beat an enemy they've never fought before.

Still, it was interesting to read.

Looking forward to more later.

Write on!
gunman chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh. Is SEELE still alive?

What year is this again?

I haven't watched all of Kiddy Grade, but I know alot of it.

And what is this mysterious cargo they have coming to them?

Is it an Angel?

Is it an Eva?

Is it a pilot?

Man I really hate prologues! They are nothing but cliffhangers and lack in a majority of details.

Sorry, I'm rambling. I've read alot of stories lately that have prologues and they're pretty much all the same.

Still, I like both Evangelion and Kiddy Grade, so Write On!
Asakura-Arashi chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Hmm...I can't comment as of yet. There were a few spelling errors like; "...military for being TO close..."

Hopefully the chapters won't be as short, but interesting fic.