Reviews for Year of Changes
CarolsSister chapter 5 . 9/25
Ron seems to have a flat line as a learning curve.
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 9/23
Your stories were amazing. Love it.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 15 . 8/16
Will you be writing another sequel for this storyline
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 7/10
I know it's been years but I wanted to let you know I loved your stories and hope that even though it's been a long time, I hope the writer's block finally goes away and you can post new ones again.
Tom chapter 13 . 6/21
You pick the most boring things to write about
Ginny and Ron were manipulated for years as children by 2 adults, their mother and Dumbledore.
I grew up watching friends get twisted and bent by parents who were druggies and alcoholics. They taught them to steal and whore themselves so that they, the parents had money. Most of those kids are dead today,nearly 30 years later. I often wonder how they would have been different with parents that raised them right.
I hope you're a better engineer than you are a writer
tomascatts chapter 11 . 6/21
This and summer of independence isn't bad stories but whether your an editor or not your readers have constantly told you in reviews that it is Grimmauld, not Grimwald. That that is how you are still spelling it says to me that you either don't read your reviews or you don't give a shit about your readers enjoyment of the story. Good luck on your future writing but I don't think I'll be reading it.
Majerus chapter 15 . 5/19
A solid finish to a solid story, well done and thanks so much for sticking through to the end and giving such wonderful entertainment!
Majerus chapter 14 . 5/19
You don't have to be great at describing duels if you can come up with detailed 'ancient curses', as well as their history and effects upon the final victim. Giving everyone the ability to witness Harry defeating Voldemort - with Salazaar's own spell no less - will give two main advantages: The wizarding world will have closure and relief and Harry's influence will be at an all-time high. Given the nature of the symposium, the opportunity to 'preach the truth' is beyond golden!
Majerus chapter 13 . 5/19
Simple, but effective chapter, I'm expecting either the 'breakthrough' or 'breakdown' any time now ;)
Majerus chapter 12 . 5/19
For someone that says they are floundering for a way forward, you are bringing wonderful details and direction to the story.
Majerus chapter 11 . 5/19
A lovely interlude, it was fun to see Dudley recognizing Hermione as a girl much more quickly than bilius did. The various factions staying separated made sense, as generous as Harry is, they still don't know him well and they probably felt much more comfortable with older, more traditional celebrations (maybe even Yule, not Christmas?).
Majerus chapter 8 . 5/18
I'm just going to pretend that it makes any sense whatsoever that dumbles hasn't been arrested eleven times by now... bleh.
Majerus chapter 7 . 5/18
It is only vaguely satisfying. Dumbles still has the Elder Wand, knowledge of the... wait, are you using Horcruxes, or not? Anyway, as long as the bearded goat has his freedom, he'll be a dangerous adversary able to plot and manipulate who knows what forces against Harry et al.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »