Reviews for Year of Changes
raging fire storm chapter 1 . 4/11
a bit unrealistic about the magical world's understanding of the muggles...also, since when did the ministry start being so accepting? good plot
melissa52080 chapter 9 . 4/7
I just re-read this chapter and love how you have Hermione going to the Ball as 'Bell' almost 10 yrs BEFORE Emma Watson play's 'Bell' in the Movie...
ShiftFrame chapter 9 . 3/29
...oh I see what you did there. What with hermione dressed up as belle from "Beauty and the Beast." XD
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 15 . 3/29
I love it
CubsKing chapter 15 . 3/25
Excellent story! I really do hope you come back to this at some point to finish the trilogy. Or at least post an epilogue!

If you're stuck for ideas, I can try to help you out...
midnightsun198 chapter 9 . 2/21
so i am just rereading this and had a giggle and you made a real prediction come true as hermione granger aka emma watson is now becoming Belle
CharityLynn02 chapter 9 . 2/16
Reading this story for the millionth time! I absolutely love it. This time I noticed something in the Halloween party chapter... You must have had a psychic moment because you have Hermione dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Surprise! The live action movie is coming out and who is playing Belle? That's right! Emma Watson whose most famous role to date is Hermione Granger. Love it! You're an amazing writer, and I hope to see more from you in the future!
atearsarahjane chapter 9 . 2/7
*sees Hermione is dressed as Belle*
*scrolls back up to see when this was written*
*is impressed*
*considers asking you to predict my futire*

Love this fic and its prequel btw
BillBrink chapter 15 . 1/29
Good story, one that answers questions raised in the first story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
janet1982 chapter 15 . 1/12
awesome story )
Jelle318 chapter 3 . 1/3
I just finished reading the prequel and yeah! SCREW YOU MOLLY RON AND GINNY AND DUMBLYDORK!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
This is a wonderful story, I am thoroughly enjoying it. It amazed me that you had Hermione dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast and you wrote this years ago. Yet now, Emma Watson is playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast and it's 2016. Do you have a crystal ball ? lol. Thanks for sharing.
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
OMG! Before I begin, thank you so much for this squeal. I had fun on your other fic, Summer of Independence. . .
BCgurlie chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Such a great story! Loved it!
radicalgryff chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Would love some sort of follow up. Love these two stories.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »