Reviews for Year of Changes
stevefocus chapter 15 . 7/15
Great story, looking forward to your next one.
star chapter 15 . 7/6
nice !
Lil.Red.MK21 chapter 1 . 7/7
I really like this story plssssssssss update soon
MoldyMunchers chapter 15 . 6/25
This is an amazing story, and while I wish it wasn't over, the ending is amazing.
MargaritaS chapter 15 . 6/18
this is fantastic, i loved the whole story and am sad to see it has come to an end :)
Niknakkitkat chapter 15 . 6/3
this is really good
Scarlet Lupin chapter 15 . 5/26
This was awesome keep up the amazing work this was an incredible read and definitely worth the read as it is both a great story line and really well written with limited spelling errors and grammatical issues so definitely a must
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 5/9
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD yea made soo much more sense that Dumbldork needed brought down too. Manipulating old goat that he was. Very well done I must say.
Gf chapter 14 . 4/18
Speaking of diatribes and monologing... yeah, magical binding... we get it already. Most of Harry's case against Dumbles was about him binding Harry illegally. Been there.
Apparently it's been several years since the first fic ?
_

Would the blood freezing charm not actually work agaist the severed hand bit? I mean, still dead... but he didn't BLEED out.
The mystery is...

Tom was at "the back of the room", and Dumbles was in the crowd somewhere. So, with Harry on stage, and the other two dueling each other... how did they all end up on stage, and "locked in". Even circling each other, or moving towards each other for tactical reasons (neither would be caught backing up), they should still be in the back part of the room.
That's what I call unexplainably convenient.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 4/17
I don't quite follow how, a couple of chapters ago, Neville was interested in Susan Bones, and Luna was nowhere to be heard of, and now Luna is studying in the chamber library, 'the Four' are comparing themselves to the Founders, and no Sue anywhere.
emelrocks chapter 15 . 4/19
Ju
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 4/17
"... The lower years are all on the light side, but shouldn't be pressed into service at such a young age."

(?) How does that statement work?
They are 11, 12, maybe 13? If they are LIGHT, it's because their PARENTS aren't DARK. Period.
A 12 year old wants his meals, his nice bed, some candy, a broom, his friends... doesn't have a clue about politics or any other WORLDLY crap.
And no one, even the world's most evil dictator, is going to conscript a 12 year old, without already having the parents... or killing them.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 15 . 4/1