Reviews for Year of Changes
willowskeith chapter 15 . 4/17
Good story
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 4/15
Fun story! Thanks for finishing it out. :)
Alie-yaoi chapter 15 . 3/24
I like this sequel
hpfanscs chapter 15 . 3/14
Very well thought out end to both Voldemort and Dumbledore. Well constructed story and sub-stories. I enjoyed it.

Jack
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 3/2
I really have enjoyed these two stories, Redfrog. I enjoyed some of the more unusual elements you wove into the story, such as Dudley's transformation. I also enjoyed Harry's interaction with the Goblins, as I find them very underused in the original books. Thanks again for a great read.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 3/2
Well, it looks as though the full prophecy is continuing toward fulfillment. I think seizing his own rights and destiny saved Harry by making the two evil wizards focus on each other and not on him.

It will be interesting to see what Harry pursues from now on with his two main foci gone. He has achieved his goal of vanquishing Voldy, and his manipulating puppet master has gone to pursue his next great adventure. (IMO, DD should be fearing James and Lily as he steps through the Veil.)
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/2
I guess Tom was unable to access the rest of the Chamber because he was not the true Heir of Slytherin and he had evil intent. Too bad ... Lots of fun stuff down there!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/2
Sounds like a fun Christmas. Too bad about the statute of secrecy. Wouldn't it be hilarious to see BOTH Harry and Dudley fly around Little Whinging, zoom down Privet Drive, and land on the lawn in front of #4 ... while Vernon and Petunia watched? (I know, I'm evil. Hehe)

Dumbledore just gets worse and worse. How does he think the WW will adore him if he kills Harry ... especially if Harry has already killed Voldy? The delusional idiot.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 3/2
Aha! Maybe with DD and Voldy concentrating on each other, they'll leave Harry alone. It almost sounds line Voldy intends this. Odd ...

Good for the ministry, finally doing something intelligent, like hiring and training mind healers.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/2
LOL The party and costumes sound fun.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 3/2
Yeah, old Snake-face has been awfully quiet. Given Riddle's thoughts above, maybe the tide on that front is turning, as well. I guess we'll have to see.

Amazing what appeals to people's good nature can do, isn't it? Hermione is certainly coming out of her shell, as is Neville.

I'm wondering why Harry doesn't make therapy a condition of Ron's and Ginny's incarcerations. They should be treated by Dudley's therapist. After all, look at what a great job he did with Dudley!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 3/2
I suspected Snape would be under some charm or oath. I don't like him at all, and I suspect that he would still dislike Harry even without some oath. However, his hatred toward Harry is irrational and nearly insane, given the fact that Harry has done nothing to trigger his anger outside the Pensieve incident.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 3/2
All of this kind of makes me wonder if perhaps Malfoy had some additional "hate Harry" charms from Dumbledore. Snape's hatred is so irrational and blind that I sometimes wonder the same thing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 3/2
"[Molly] couldn't believe how horrible her life was going and how Dumbledore allowed it all to get so out of control."

At least we know where Ron gets it - the practice of refusing to accept responsibility for his own actions and blaming the problems caused by said actions on others. Ron blames Harry; Molly blames Dumbledore (and probably Harry, as well). Perhaps a stint in Azkaban will help him, although my suggestion is that Goblin imprisonment would be better, as he might actually learn something and there would be no Dementors.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/2
Well, that was a fun chapter.