Reviews for Year of Changes
Anon chapter 1 . 4/10
Hi. No clue if you will even see this but I felt obligated to inform you that I have copied this work and it's prequel over to Archive Of Our Own. I love this story and wanted it saved on Ao3 so even more can read it and enjoy it as I have. I have completely credited you and linked this version to the fic. I hope this is okay... But it is a bit late! Better to seek forgiveness than ask permission?
Hope you are doing well and still manage to read fanfiction even if you can't write much anymore. Thank you so much for your contributions to this fandom.
Many thanks.
lmcdanl chapter 15 . 2/20
Fun sequel story!
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 6/11/2023
Thanks for a great (re)read. Very nicely done!
RavenNoire78 chapter 15 . 4/3/2023
will you do another sequel please
doctor anthony chapter 15 . 12/17/2022
Good story. Only thing missing was Harry/Hermione romance.
CarolsSister chapter 5 . 9/25/2022
Ron seems to have a flat line as a learning curve.
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 9/23/2022
Your stories were amazing. Love it.
RavenNoire78 chapter 15 . 8/16/2022
Will you be writing another sequel for this storyline
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 7/10/2022
I know it's been years but I wanted to let you know I loved your stories and hope that even though it's been a long time, I hope the writer's block finally goes away and you can post new ones again.
Tom chapter 13 . 6/21/2022
You pick the most boring things to write about
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2022
Ginny and Ron were manipulated for years as children by 2 adults, their mother and Dumbledore.
I grew up watching friends get twisted and bent by parents who were druggies and alcoholics. They taught them to steal and whore themselves so that they, the parents had money. Most of those kids are dead today,nearly 30 years later. I often wonder how they would have been different with parents that raised them right.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2022
I hope you're a better engineer than you are a writer
tomascatts chapter 11 . 6/21/2022
This and summer of independence isn't bad stories but whether your an editor or not your readers have constantly told you in reviews that it is Grimmauld, not Grimwald. That that is how you are still spelling it says to me that you either don't read your reviews or you don't give a shit about your readers enjoyment of the story. Good luck on your future writing but I don't think I'll be reading it.
Majerus chapter 15 . 5/19/2022
A solid finish to a solid story, well done and thanks so much for sticking through to the end and giving such wonderful entertainment!
Majerus chapter 14 . 5/19/2022
You don't have to be great at describing duels if you can come up with detailed 'ancient curses', as well as their history and effects upon the final victim. Giving everyone the ability to witness Harry defeating Voldemort - with Salazaar's own spell no less - will give two main advantages: The wizarding world will have closure and relief and Harry's influence will be at an all-time high. Given the nature of the symposium, the opportunity to 'preach the truth' is beyond golden!
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »