Reviews for Hunger For Me
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved this. Beautifully written. Excellent.
TheMadPuppy chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Should I be surprised that one of the best GxE around is from you? Imagine my delight, opening a story by its summary, to find your name written on top! And girl, this was worth it! This was one sweetly sick piece. Him compared to an innocent bird (excellent description; I really could imagine him and see the bird mannerisms); him as the bird of prey. Then this whole cannibalistic hunger and Prometheus metaphor that twists my stomach (I don't know how you manage to write upscale gross, but you was disgusting but never vulgar) and is yet so appropriate. I don't know if you wrote this when you were high on the doomed love idea or before, but in the two perspectives I can easily imagine Eowyn considering him like that. At least in the first or middle moments of their relationship. Anyway my fav part is when she's forced to study him in order to escape him, and in this way becoming closer to him by learning far much that she ever wanted to. "To survive, Eowyn had to feel at and learn the contours of his obsession..." It's just creating thousands of snippets in my head. And my fav expression? "her sword-hand quiver in protest". Damn! You're too good. She wants to hurt him, to strike him down, it's such an active pulse and you're able to rely it to us in this very passive and poetic way.

Write more!:)
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
What an excellent portrayal of Wormtongue! I like the parallel you've made between hunger and desire. The imagery of the dark predator that is Grima Wormtongue was chilling.

Excellent work!

-C. Callispi
inks chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was a very intriguing and well-written story!

The insights were amazing and I'm impressed that you equated his infatuation with hunger (very clever - and to a degree frightening). Keep up the good work!
xLilly White chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
WHOA... that was fantastic... the way you somehow twisted every description into something dark and creepy and bloody is still giving me shivers. I've never seen something like this before, and it's so refreshing. :) Actually, it's almost disturbing, but in a good kind of way... and I absolutely LOVE how you've portrayed Grima, it's so cleverly written. Ah, I don't even know what to say, this has completely stumped me. Wonderful job.

*bows to you*
Kim Rickman chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
0.0... omg thats creepy as hell.. that is so cool. Never read an Eowyn/Grima Fan fic like that before... wow.. that was awsome! Totally loved it, such a great writer!

Love ya! please write more?

Kimmeh Kimmeh :D
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 9/13/2007

Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous.

Your insight into Grima's character is fresh and original and delicious creepy. I love it.
AC2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This story has been listed on **Take a look at this** - the best stories on the site, because you have taken a small part of the story of LOTR and made it into something interesting, terrifying and yet compelling. Also added to my C2, to remind me that the site has not yet been taken over by 13-year-old Suethors with a crush on Orlando Bloom.

Help! I need another superlative - "Excellent!" is becoming over-used, or are good writers finally deciding to grace us with their wonderful stories?

Either way, I'm as happy as a kid in a sandbox tonight! Grovel! Please write more stories for us. Pretty please? I like stuff like this!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You saw it on TV? I envy you. For me, it's been a few months since I last saw any of the movies...

But you wrote well-you portrayed Éowyn's reaction to Gríma in a interesting way. The descriptions of Wormtongue make me shudder.

Fair writing be with you.

Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
And you remind me of what drew me to your works to begin with.