Reviews for Nasty Naughty Boy
PrincessNothing3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
VERY nicely done! I think I am going to print this and put it in my book of fics! (I do this with fics I will read multiple times(if that's okay with you?)). Maybe another Chapter! I really like your writing! Keep it up!

~ Amy
fanfictionfic chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sexy! The end took me by surprise!
HeavenlySoul07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I LOVE THIS SONG! I LOVE IT EVEN MORE TO THIS FIC!
lovestruck1990 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
What?
CFCfan1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
loved it, it was great!
seeleysangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
More more more more... Please!
SSJL chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Well I just lurved this. Kinda had a feeling it was a dream, b/c Bren would be just a *little* surprised to find Booth watching her do her little strip-tease, right? But what a dream...I totally think that's what Booth dreams about every night. Of course;-)

Nice job!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That's really a nice kind of dream Booth has there. Really great. I love it. He's such a naughty boy.

Greets.
1037095 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
According to the rule book of OMG! What a hot story... you need to continue this chapter... if you don’t you will be tickled by my crazy muse...
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
omg! that is so f*c*in HOT! I wish you had writen how Booth shows her...it would be so god...

bye ;)

kookie
Teresa chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
OMFG! That was so hot! And very well written. I suspected it was a dream because it would be so OOC for Bones to do something like that, but it would be such a hoot if they re-enacted Booth's dream, lol!

I shouldn't have read this at work! Now I think I need to go to the ladies room for some personal time :-)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
great shot. love that it was a dream but will he really show her what he dreams about. excellent look forward to more.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sweet :)
castle4beckett chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
funny, I would keep going!
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
oh. my. god. so, i'm totally mooching this idea (not the song, just the idea) AND the idea of the way he wakes up from the dream... oh my god. i heart you. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »