Reviews for The Sister Thing
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really like the idea of Rory and April being sisters. They were pretty similar, so I'm sure that would have worked out great. I also love that April quoted Zach!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So cute! I actually really enjoy reading about April, because I don't share the belief that April screwed everything up for Luke and Lorelai. I like her and I love reading the sister bonding thing. I'm a little tired, so my reviews might be a little lacking in originality. I really like it, not one of my favorites, but still really great!

Honored eh? Honoring you is easy. I could give you one of Kirk's official sashes for being one of my favorite authors, but it might be made from one of his mother's nighties...yuck.
Pheebs20 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw, I'm not a fan of April, but this was so sweet.

It's goos to see they're able to be a family )
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love every aspect of this story. I could definitely imagine April and Rory being definitely similar, and of course getting along. I like how April asked if Luke and Lorelai were going to have more kids...I wouldn't blame her. Being so smart, she must have been so lonely.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I loved this. It's really cute to see Rory/April bonding; they barely showed it on the show, but the tiny bits we got really seemed to show that they sincerely liked and admired each other. Great job :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I’ve heard that deep dark secret revelations and junk food make it official in this family,”

Ha! I LOVED this story! My favorite thing about it is all the little OLC inside jokes. Concur? The thing about Lorelai's closet? All much more funny if you're on the board. And I totally agree about the Legends of the Hidden Temple thing. It's three pieces people! Great job!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that is soo cute i loved it...any girl would be lucky to have rory as a sister and lorelai as a stepmom
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
good story but too bad there's no other chapters
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very Very Cute!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Java, you used, "I concur." That automatically makes me a fan. This is cute. I think April and Rory would have got along really well - too bad there was no on-show bonding! But you've filled my quota for it. Thank you.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Well, I hate April so this definitely wasn't one of my favorites but the concept was great. I loved this take on her and Rory's relationship. Great oneshot!
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007