Reviews for Recovery
Thescarredman chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Nice resolution to River's problem. And the ending was seriously hot.
Goomba chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
The end, sadly, is very un-satisfying (though well written.) The story over-all is well laid out but could still use a bit of spit shine. There are remarkable senstances such as: "She tasted like summer and smelled like heaven." Mixed willie-nilly with, well, not as remarkable senstances. Just give it a little more umph and it could be great.

Goomba chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I always find it strange when reality blips in the middle of fanfiction-and whether it's necessary or not, who am I to say. I do like the sweetness in Mal though I find it an odd and discomforting characteristic long term.

Koiiahalo chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Too lazy to log in but I need to leave a review with this. :D Liked it very much, your writing style flows perfectly and I didn't see any mistakes.
Goomba chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Bookmark- A tiny little way into 3. Not what I was expecting, but certainly interested.

Jarvey chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Great series you've got here. I look forward to more.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
I liked that latest chapter. It was all manner of shiny. Especially that last line. "Excellent!"
just slummin chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Love, love, love Mal's last lines! Very well done, and I'm so enjoying the fact that you're not taking the most obvious route with everyone's reactions! Great job!
SouthernBelle31 chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Once again another great read! Keep up the good work!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Excellent beginning. Can't wait for more. :D
just slummin chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
I very much like the easy flow you have going between Mal and River. Great read!