Reviews for Side Effects Of Being Gay
wannabewitch4526 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
AMAZING! im writing a remus/sirius too and generally i dont like oneshots but this one ROCKED! give yourself twenty seven and a half gold stars (and an eyelash curler ;-) )
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
my brother's friend, wears eyeliner and leather pants, and he has a girlfriend...

and guys do look kind of hot when they wear leather pants and a bit of make-up...like eyeliner and mascara...ah -drools over hot guys in leather pants-

good story tho xD
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Although I adore R/S in makeup, I loved this too. Very funny, especially the ending lines.

Fabulous.

LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Another great story. And I agree with you, I don't like them acting flamers either. However, what's wrong with leather pants every now and again? Some straight guys wear leather pants, like Ares from "Xena" Besides leather goes great with motorbikes.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Great story! :)
Karka chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
HA!

“Is that another side effect of being gay?”

“No,” Sirius said after some contemplation, “That’s just a symptom.”

That has got to be the best thing ever! i laughed so hard juring this. hehehehehehehe! good story! i loved it!

FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
v. good! :)
Uorufuroa chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Erm... since when do you have to have/do all those things if you're gay? ;
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Brilliant story! LOL! I loved it :P
twouble chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Brilliant stuff, really liked it!
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
i cant agree with you on your ending statement, remy in leather yayayay but the rest of it was fantastic 'sides effect of being gay' ingenious title.
lemmesee chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I kinda laughed my ass off when I read this! squee! you did a good job~!
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This story is love. I hate those sick stories too, where they put on make-up, though maybe eyeliner on Sirius, just a teensy bit, would be hot...Hmm. Still, I really liked this, so cute! ) Especially 'bros before hoes' and 'sisses before kisses'! Lol!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*big cheesy grin*

ROTFL that was hilarious. Makeup and Sirius and Remus do not go together, and thanks for writing this. I giggled heaps.

Cuba
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
“Don’t you remember, bros before hoes?” “Yeah!” the black-haired boy said honestly. “And sisses before kisses! Of course, Moony, I am not screwing other girls with nail polish! I love you!” “Oh so he says!” Remus challenged, and picked the makeup bag up again. “You also told me that you weren’t gay! But what kind of straight guy has a makeup bag, huh? With blush and eye shadow and bloody eyelash curlers!”

R. O. F. L. WOW.

Only you could write something with makeup and Remus and Sirius and not make me want to throw up. :D I totally agree with you about those bloody stories with EMO!Sirius and Makeup!Remus and leather pants and highlights in the hair and just - ergh! Rips apart shiny black shirts.

I think that this was positively gorgeous, writing wise. I LOVE it. :D